Posts by sfwalcer

^ehhh i know these KC06s don't isolate THAT well, but c'mon meng. I wear these all the time for my commutes in local/freeway traffic on the bus no problem whatsoever. You don't really lose much musical details despite you can hear some slight background noise with the music on, i think the BIG soundstage, nicely extended treble with great textured bass helps in the non-degradation of the overall sound quality despite they don't have that great of passive isolation. Welp...
^Haha yeah but the competition has increased by TWIN_FOLD meng.   I might not be able to make the cut knowing what terri_bad luck i have with getting selected for these things.  : P BUT I BELIEVE DA' TWIN WILL COME THROUGH THIS TYME AROUND!!!  .... or does he mean a TWIN_KIE??? [[SPOILER]]
^Hey go find your own shill job Danny, this one is mind!!!  YES!!! I got something(s) nice coming in, and i think you know what it is.hoho  It features a TWIN driver as well.   Those will make for an AMAZING comparison write-up with these TWIN bad bois, hyped!!!.
^FINALLY WAS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? I AM GLAD THAT AFTER ALL THIS TYME MY MESSAGE HAS GOTTEN THROUGH TO YOU. BUT HEY YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SLOW BUT JUST STUPID!!! ;) Oh and by that Dunning-Kruger effect remark i think you meant to say my delusional SWAGGA'??? Nah my SWAG is legit and is PERFECT served up in green as in avocado SAUCE. .... AND YES DAT IS GREEN AND IS MADE OF 100% AVOCADOS!!!      ^BLASPHEMY!!! Purple onions are dat...
^LMAO WHAT THE Fff DID I JUST READ???!!!  Blah blah blah me me me, me me me blah blah blah!!! Your self-indulgent righteous/ centeredness disgusted me just like that unholy spiky yellow fruit!!!  ALL HAIL DA' MIGHTY/ NOURISHING VERSATILE AVOCADO.... CUZ THERE'S JUST SOOOOOO MANY WAYS TO SKIN ONE.  AVOCADO SHAKE/SMOOTHIE. GUACAMOLE FRESHLY SLICED SERVED WITH RICE AMAZING IN SANDWICHES/ BURGERS SPRINKLE SOME SUGAR ON TOP AND EAT IT STRAIGHT GREAT IN SALSAS/SALADS MAKES FOR...
^No problemo, thanks for the opportunity. I just post what i hear nothin' more nothin' less, so if you have something that is unique and is worthwhile based on my limited experience with LOTS of FOTM hype gears around this neck of the woods i will no doubt spazz about it. haha But if it's just another generic consumer grade/ tuned sound, it i'll no doubt report it as how it compares to the rest of the gears i have encountered so far as well. I'll give anything a fair shake...
^Exactly case closed. : ) [[SPOILER]] ... some things just can't be defined/ graphed if you knowhatimeng.
^Sounds good, looks like this is the 1st tyme we are seeing eye to eye on something. LoL Meh those DN1Ks are good but is nothing to write home about, too safe for my liking. They do have good bass quantity and quality and is not muddy whatsoever but they are just missing that "musical/PRaT" aspect so..... How can graphs accurately measure the level of  PRaT/ texture in audio gears anyways....   EXACTLY!!!
^Seems like i have struck the right nerve........ can't say i disagree with you there. Like i be saying i try not read too much into graphs cuz.... [[SPOILER]]  Sucks to hear your theory on those Altones though, was thinking they might be a real gem. Just glad you didn't read them as MUD. LMAO  Oh i have always wanted to ask you this, what doesn't sound like mud to you??? But seriously though think you might need to use a different word to describe your bass perceptions...
 +^+ 10000000000000000000 But it's hard to get that across to some graph Nazis though.....   BUT isn't trying to find faults the SOLE purpose of this crazy hobby we call audiophilia though??? I GOTS STANDARDS MENG. [[SPOILER]]