Posts by sfwalcer

+^I still don't have complete faith in TTPODs mastery in tuning yet. Not sure if they are able to deliver on a more mature/sophisticated/refined tuning that can best that of VSonics or even Ostrys. They might be the Chinese equivalent of ATH/JVC in their lower tier consumer products in sound tuning. But hey it's a HYBRID SO IT MUST BE GOOD RIGHT???!!! And it's only for ~$100 as well!!!  From the renders they sure look sexy as hell though no doubt about that and makes...
^ Welp new Lupe album is dropping soon, but not sure how i really feel about it. Will most likely not buy since his past two albums i bought in support but had very little long term replay value. The Cool is still his best for me and is truly a mature classic.   .... "so sad cuz the pizza man don't f*** with us no more" line has me dying every time. LMAO
^Hold off on those Ostry KC06 BG, cuz there are just too many upcoming IEMs from Ostry, VSonic, Havi amongst others that will most likely best them and become the new budget king og budget-fi. Good if you wanna research but don't buy it just yet. : P IGNORANCE IS BLISS!!! REMEMBER. ;)
^Ain't gots no tyme for no damn dusties meng, too many new gears getting released can't afford sustain my hypester/hipster buying ways if i am also lusting after all dem hard to find dusties as well. Gots to pick my battles meng. But funnily older IEMs without a doubt CAN'T hang with the newer breads is the general rule, but cans wise it doesn't seem to be be true cuz a lot of the older cans sounds MUCH better than all the new crap they be releasing of late so..... This...
Welp here is some mo' grounded Rockets hype. Ain't what it's cracked up to be it seems.....  +
^Welp to be mo' precise, by "dated" i meant that the advancement of "cans" tech/ tuning seems to be MUCH MUCH more stagnant compared to their IEM counterparts. Cuz you can get an amazing set of IEMs that has the big/full/bold sound of many portable cans/ even full size cans that are out for REALLY cheap these days. A great example of this is the KC06 with it's very wide staging and great balance of bass, mids, treble but yet you still get very sweet...
^Some people have compared a $15-$20 IEM (Sony MH1/C) to the $1000+ AKG K300K's me thinks once and those Sony's came on top so...... it makes for fun reads.
^LoL you don't wanna know what i REALLY think about those Senni 598's. : P [[SPOILER]]
^For me the VSD3S is more mature and sophisticated in tuning while the TTPODs more consumer grade with a solid bassy sound without being overly warm which gives them pretty good clarity overall. Both are great sounding and is sweet for their asking price but the VSonics is clearly the better IEM sonically. But i might have to pick the KC06 slightly over the VSD3S though. : P  ^If you were able to not get any crazy driverflex on those bassos they are damn smooth and...
 +^If only i could agree with ya'll sigh. The TTPODs is decent but nowhere near as good as the VSD3S or even the Zero Audio Bassos. If you are hearing crazy sibilance in the VSD3S think your ears should be bleeding from your gr07 BEs by now. The VSD3S line is nowhere near as sibilant as those gr07's, more in line with the VC02's in smoothness.   edit: Oh if the VSD3S is "junior varsity" then the TTPODs is little league.