Posts by sfwalcer

^They better give me a cut of the profits cuz PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDING!!!  Or they can just pay me in IEM currency........ SEXCEE PURPLE....... must own!!!
^i have the weirdest boner right now...............  
^Shows how much i was paying attention. : P But i was right though no, hair color or no hair color. Dat low res. gif though!!!
^the 1st vid is MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! All the dood sucks. The chick with the blonde hair is alright (plus she is the best lookin' : P), think i have seen her somewhere before. Is she American??? Oh right Kemy and dat Park Bom diss. LoL LE is pretty decent for a idol rapper let alone a female one, but still idol rappers be idol rappers...... MEH!!!  Not sure what to make of sugar free tbh. Needs mo' slow arse shots. :  )
^ Sweet looks like the impressions on these Nickerfies are FINALLY becoming mo' coherent, cohesive and consistent. My impressions are pretty similar to ya'lls. :  )   The hype on these Nickerfies are startin' to take off. hoho  
^Dat tack is pretty chillax with it. Me likey!!! Anywho who the hell is LE and Kemy??? They the female Kpop rappers you linked befo'??? Haven't checked them out tbh. Link me to some of their best stuff meng please.    @ Spamda i keep forgeting to ask you this, what are your thoughts on Sony new lineup, mo' specifically their Z7 cans, since you seem to be such a big Sony fan boi. :  P
^Great impressions and comparos, much appreciated!!!  So did you hear that tizzy Zzzzzzzsssssss buzz sound right off the bat??? Cuz it should be DEAD obvious tbh. Already sent it back to get fixed once but still happens sadly for some strange reason. I like the sound of the set over the ugly pink foam headband one you really like. haha The Sony headband set with the right cup/channel buzzy Zzzsssss sound is the "Bass Enhanced" version and the ugly pink foam headband set is...
^ Oh forgot to add that my Schiit Vali plus Audinst MX1 (amp/dac) drives these Nickerfies beautifully. Even though the amp on the MX1 is enough to drive them loud, it doesn't add the slight smooth/silkiness that Vali gives them bit still remaining very transparent. So i am sure that godly "Oppo HA-1 Dac/Amp combo... End game sound(!)" of yours will no doubt pair/sound great with them. ENJOY!!!
^LMAO you likes the "inferior" set mo'??? TroLoLoLoLoLoLO!!!  Why you think i put that ugly foam on them, just to make them mo' comfy??? Nah tryin' to bring them down from their godly sonic level. : P   ^Great impressions meng, keep em' coming. I just put the pink foam on them cuz after the mod the cans got A LOT more heavier than their stock form so the foam helps with comfort is alls. That's the only thang i had around so.... oh do you recognize where that dark grey foam...
^Only found out about Macklemore cuz some of you mofos posted about him here. LoL His stuff sound too emo/preachy so ain't my cup of tea, even though i come from that preachy political hip hop schitts. haha : P Dood, dat OnCue guy you are in love with TOTALLY sounds like Crucialstar style. But Crucialstar gots mo' SWAG/ sexeeier voice. LMAO ... try to control those ovaries while you're listening to this. hoho  Track listing:00:00 Last Trip3:51 Real Me4:57 What's This Art...