Posts by sfwalcer

^The treble should be fine for most but will see what burn-in does to it and the bass. If the bass becomes more textured like the GR07 BE due to burn in then WATCH OUT!!! These T1Es supposedly  have"biocellulose drivers" as well so here's hoping burn-in will change them for the better as it did for my GR07s. :  ) I just hope the Altones lives up to the CRAZY hype they have gotten so far, but the latest impressions regarding inadequate bass quantity, esp. in the sub bass...
^Welp i can't say i didn't cuz penonaudio/ bigbargainonline gave me a sweet deal for these two set of TTPOD as he did with those Corecool V2s due the original red T1 was opened/used and came with only those black double flange tips as you see in the pic, while the crystal clear T1-Es came with everything. As always got these from Hong Kong to SF within a week cuz it was shipped crazy fast via airmail, so great service as always from penonaudio/ bigbargainonline.  BUT USPS...
^Neither do i.  I must be on those TDKs or something while wrote that. BAD TDK BAD!!!    ^Welp i ain't gonna tell you how they compare to those KC06s just to troll ya' but i will compare them to these Twinwoofers when i get them in.  BATTLE OF THE TWINS, FIGHT!!!
^Hope not better per se, but is one of the top ones that's fo' sho. These are already more technically capable than the JVC FX200s already but that isn't saying much. haha : O   ^Yeppp pretty much along with what i just posted/ am hearing. These are damn fun/capable audiophile bass IEMs and is easier to drive than the Tenores/ Sony MH1/Cs. Ostry KC06 still is the best driver though. These TTPOD T1-Es don't best the KC06 for me though cuz i prefer those Ostriches over my...
^Your wish is my command Masa' Shill.    ^The red set id the original T1 while the crystal clear one is the T1-E. :  )   ^Don't worry i am ready to post some initial rough impressions or else i wouldn't have posted at all. ;) Alright enough beating around the bush!!! LET GO!!!  *******************************************************WARNING*************************************************************** If you are a flatter TOTLer/analytical type of audiophile STAY CLEAR OF...
These TTPOD TE/1s are testing my faith in the audiophile BASSGODs meng. It brings me wayyy back to a much mo' simpler tyme of sheer musical enjoyment.  Oh how the audiophile basshead IEM game has advanced in these short few years.  
^ Welp just in the nick of tyme then. hoho     ... AUDIOPHILE BASSHEADS REJOICE!!!
^haha thanks. You know what they say about pro sports though. ... da' fix is in.
^WoW what a humble guy.  You know you want these sexcee Twins don't lie. ;)
^WOW so the bass quantity issues some has with them seems to be indeed warranted. Hope burn-in settles them some and bring some subs into play or else these seems to be over-hyped by some tbh.