Posts by sfwalcer

^Nah if you think these are harsh/bright/hot at tymes you have no idea what JVC/ATH typical tuning can sound. Now those can be crazy fatiguing/sibilant esp. with the older models. They seems to have improved quite some in recent releases but still it can get annoying. The ATH CKR9's upper peaky mids more troublesome for me than these VSD5's.  These VSD5's really remind me of the Sony H3's for some reason minus their super detailed BA tweeters for the treble, and slightly...
^yeppp pretty much what i am hearing as of now as well. If burn-in changes/refines them more then these are gonna be SUPERBLY SWEET!!!
^FTFY!!! [[SPOILER]]
^Similar, but is better. More soft and malleable/ less springy. I like it more than the VSD3S's, on par/ slightly better than the GR07 BEs due to it being softer.
^Man this sucka' sure has came a longggg way. Germany??? NYC??? Then to SF???  Lenmeurears mofos don't know how to send 'ish direct to ma' hood it seems. LMAO After 20min listen these has got great clarity, micro detailing esp., good air/ staging. Brighter slightly than the VSD3S but don't hear any sibilance issues/peakiness. Sound signature is mo' crunchy/crispy than overly bright/hot. Great balance. Not TOTALLY floored from what i am hearing but damn these are SWEET...
^ VSD5 in da house boi!!!   Complete and total upgrade to the VSD3 on all front. Bigger/bolder sound. Dat soundstage!!!   Ostry KC06 originals has wider staging though. This VSD5 is mo' like the Sony H3 in presentation but a bit brighter. Nice!!!
^Dood just don't move the earpiece around while music is on to get rid of the driverflex/ get proper seal. You know what happened to the TE05's last tyme. LMAO  Good that it was able to fix itself at the end but still........  a bit concerning to say the least. Zero Audio with driverflex is a no no for me. :  (
^Words of a true audiophile!!! Pissssh............... Ain't even phased.... continues to listen to his VSD5's. I AM NOT WORTHY!!!
^LMAO that was the EXACT reason why i did what i did. Mofo has to do what a mofos has gots to do so his damn comp don't crash every tyme he clicks on this thread. LoL  Nice to know that cyclops also approves. Hasn't notice her much of late but her recent fan attack got my attention again. Wish that was me grabbing her godly locks of deliciousness for my personal stash, Ooops that was meant to be a secret.  Cough ***for headphone modding purposes why of course*** Cough.  So...
^i was wrong!!! Dat production value!!! Da' new Loopie album is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! He back!!! Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth from start to fin. [[SPOILER]]