Posts by sfwalcer

^yeah they are killa' for $150 which was the lowest that they ever went, but still those thangs makes or breaks an audio gear for me. And their soundstage was pretty meh to me as well, was not that impressed with their scale tbh. The ATH AD900X were much much better in staging and imaging, and grander in scale so..... Those X1 were decent but hope the X2 is more impressive. The L2s seems to have much more potential though if you ask me.
^Similar experience but it was their recessed mid-range and lack of bass depth/texture that i got rid of them. They have decent bass quality and great quantity but it just sounded boxy to me. Their treble is nothing really to write home about as well so.....
But isn't VSonic the one that is OEMing/tuning these???   That is what i got outta' it from what i have read..... 
^ Just to inject some healthy skepticism into this thang, do you gias REALLY think that VSonic will re-tune a better sounding OEM brand that will bests their own former flagship for a small fraction of the price??? Not saying that that can't happen but just saying.......... 
i was just trollin' ya'. No need to reply to us jackasses. haha
^I swear if you were talkin' about me......... i am gonna use your favorite phrase "jackasses!!!" : P
^D'YAM your wifey sure has got great taste, went straight for the most valuable thang.  Not like i haven't tried, why you think i busted out all those scroll wheels ideas out meng for James to think about. FiiO should really hire me to be their apprentice designer or something cuz i gots mad MS Paint skittles. haha  But James seems to be tough sell so....but if FiiO implements that" FiiO Scroll Wheel" idea of mine, then it's all ova'...
^LMAO sarcasm is ova' 90000 boi!!! ;) C'mon twisty put in a good word for me, dang it. I don't mind getting some review samples to mess around with. You know i can write meng. [[SPOILER]]   I am a long tyme supporter as well, bought the FiiO E17 twice!!! [[SPOILER]]
^wait weren't your X1s the North American tour unit??? Don't think panda mans is a tour unit mo' like a review sample. :  ) Think that pretty much answers your question, unless yours was also a review sample.  Then you got screwed BIG TYME. : P
 +^Correction it's a FiiO polo!!! I WANT A FiiO shirt as well, go TEAM FiiO!!! : P [[SPOILER]]