Posts by sfwalcer

^There hasn't been any new Nickerfied mods of late as far as i know, but................................. you won the Logans 90s Mod-Off fo' sho. BRAVO!!!  How is your own mods going for these Nickerfies??? Last tyme i checked nick sent you all the modding materials. But that is until these came along........ a 1988 Classic that has yet to be beaten from all the portable sets i have listened to. Shows you how much Sony has regressed as a head-phone company. What a...
^Better late than never son that's what your pops always say no??? Meh GZA is ova' rated. Should stick with rappin' and not film. LMAO
^ That is all carry on folks, carry on..... ... we all know wink is blind cuz he ain't seein dem linez meng.       Loopy delivered.... LMAO. ... what a troll!!! (⌐■_■)   vs.   .......     ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (•_•)   That's it folks!!!
^Shhhh it's a "trade" secret. Plus i ain't on Zelda's shillin' level yet. : P Am not worthy compared to the MIGHTY Z!!!
^Phat as in price ya' mean. HE HE HE
 +^i see but that flat cable is wayyy too fat and can be very microphonic so...... the softer cables on the 7 and 8 sounds nice but is probably still hella fat. haha Man the Titan1 hype is STRONG even their cable gets hyped. haha : P
^ Got these in but haven't listen to them as much as i should. Pretty impressive outta' the box.............. for some earbuds. Esp. their bass quantity/ quality.   But i am still biased against 'em though since i am mo' of an IEM guy and buds just don't do deep/textured/visceral bass justice. : P
^ Ding it, why isn't the new ATH detachable cable connectors the new standard to ALL detachable IEMs. Seems soooo sweet/effortless and reliable. Me want mo' on expensive gears not just ATHs!!!
^ If only Final Audio updates their flat cables with a more premium feel/look to them. Besides their high price, that is the only other thing that is holding them back cuz their sound is on point. I would probably have bought Dannys Haven V's if their cable was more like Sony flat cables in their XBA lineup.   If they are gonna charge a premium for their gears i want everything to be premium in quality as well. :  )
^Tell me about it.