or Connect

Posts by sfwalcer

^You have NO idea.........
^Problem??? [[SPOILER]]  ^Hmmmmm................. BEEF!!!
^I LOVE YOU TOO TWINK!!! [[SPOILER]]   ^What he said. :  )  ^Oh believe me we HAVE tried................................ [[SPOILER]]    ^That's what she said to ALL those that have tried from riding in the rear........    [[SPOILER]] ... dats the face a stone COLD killa'. :  (
^Nah after shampooing i like to let me sexcee shiny locks fly wild and free.... stay feral boi cuz dats who i be!!! 
^But wallta' gives everything mo' enjoyment. Even shampooing............ i'll like to get wet with her if you knowhatimeng. ;  ) ... oh i went there!!!
^Sure thing.....  Let me get you some wallta'....
^  i can dig that.
^There hasn't been any new Nickerfied mods of late as far as i know, but................................. you won the Logans 90s Mod-Off fo' sho. BRAVO!!!  How is your own mods going for these Nickerfies??? Last tyme i checked nick sent you all the modding materials. But that is until these came along........ a 1988 Classic that has yet to be beaten from all the portable sets i have listened to. Shows you how much Sony has regressed as a head-phone company. What a...
^Better late than never son that's what your pops always say no??? Meh GZA is ova' rated. Should stick with rappin' and not film. LMAO
^ That is all carry on folks, carry on..... ... we all know wink is blind cuz he ain't seein dem linez meng.       Loopy delivered.... LMAO. ... what a troll!!! (⌐■_■)   vs.   .......     ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (•_•)   That's it folks!!!