Posts by Tobu99

Hey Head-Fi! I listen to rap/hiphop(taylor gang,wiz khalifa,snoop dogg,dr.dre and the other),house music(also progressive house,electro house) and almost everything they play in clubs. I want really good bass, but bass is not the only thing I want, I want also good highs,miss,lows(but bass most important!). I also want my headphones to look good so for me sound quality and looks are tied. I personally prefer the look of Beats Pro. I also have the ability to brake...
Actually in finland(where i live) u can listen to music in class, i did a small rsearch and i found out that the V-Moda are really interesting. You may have noticed that i love bass but i dont want only bass. So which ones are better M-80 or LP/LP2, and if its possible compare them to Beats Pros and Skullcandys
Okay i guess im a ******* niin in headphones,but still i wanna mention a few points - while listening to music mostly walking on the streets and at school i want headphones that actually look cool, i dont want Then super shiny thats why i dont like all of the beats looks as much as beats pros. I generally listen to rap/hiphop (wiz khalifa,taylor gang,snoop,dr.dre and many others),Avicii style music, and club music( swedish house mafia and mostly everything they play in the...
Posted answer just forgot to qoute
Swag looks like Beats they are stylish and bitches love em:cool:
I love the look of the beats pro and the studios in matte colors,thats swag all over for me. Phiatons look well except the earcups are ugly as **** and i want a ton of bass. Sennheisers are not my style really and i guess they have not as much bass as i want. The V-Modas look really nice but the bass is not as good. I know this may be a crappy post but yeah im 14 years old so i dont want ugly headphones. Im not one of those teens that dont care about sound quality, but i...
Hello Head-fi! I know Beats are not well received here but we all know that they are not as crappy as u say they are. I have this question should i buy the Skullcandy Mixmaster Mike black matte,,Beats Pro white,Beats studio,soul sl300, beats solo hd, beats mixr and beats studio. But generally this is abouts mixmasters vs pros.i heard that the mixmasters are really good headphones(not that crappy skullcandy ****) and they deserve a chance here! I listen to club music(with...