Posts by bangkokkid

Solid black with filaments is a great choice, I believe you will be happy with the results.
 Procuring meteorites or similar is not a problem, however working with extremely hard materials like rocks is an issue. Furthermore, let's say that we were able to utilize the material, there would be a question of weight and how that would ultimately influence/impact your listening experience. I proposed to the labs a meteorite nugget of sorts, but that does not exactly remedy the issue of weight either.
Purple and gold seemingly dance around pieces of maple on these Wizard-designed Kaiser 10. To finish, purple shells and clear tips with silver nugget throughout. Stay tuned for photos of more gorgeous work from the House of Noble coming this week!    
Two events, two cities, this weekend.   Saturday, July 18th: Official 2014 San Francisco Head-Fi Meet   Saturday/Sunday, July 18th/19th: POTAKEN by Fujiya Avic (Tokyo, Japan)   If you are in either San Francisco or Tokyo, we would love to see you.   If you can't make it, no worries, have an awesome weekend and we will be back next week with new photos of some gorgeous CIEMs!    
 Of course, Noble 1 is en route now and will be fueled up and ready to go at your command. Welcome aboard! 
For those of you in San Francisco or the Bay Area, your presence is requested at the Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet.   The meet is scheduled to take place this Saturday, July 19th, and will run from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.   Come by and listen to the full range of IEMs/CIEMs paired with the Chord Hugo and enter to win a Noble 4. Not to mention there will be numerous other vendors in attendance.   Hope to see some of you there!    
 Better than losing. Where are you playing?
 That's very sweet!
 Yes, unfortunately the upcoming Seattle meet conflicts with Capitol Audio Fest in D.C. We would like the tour to run similar to the current Australian tours for the Noble 4 and PR, except this one will not be IEM specific. We have about six weeks to work with in August/September so depending on the number of people that participate, everyone should have a fair amount of time to listen to the demos with the Hugo and their own gear as well. Apologies for not being able to...
 I hope you won!