Posts by Rush1184

Does anyone know where it is for sale?  I have not been able to find any places that stock it and google searches only point to reviews and those kinder hippo cookies....
  Mine fit over the bottom but on the top I guess...  My girlfriend says her ears fit comfortably in them (she has SR-60i w/ L-cush) and she can wear them forever with out discomfort, so it depends on your head shape...   Also, You should look into Alessandro MS-1/MS-1i as well if you are looking into Grados.  Same price at the SR-80/80i, but is slightly more open, along with some other tweaks over stock Grado's by Alessandro.  I really love mine, and consider them some...
My vote is for Sony MDR-7506 w/ Beyer Velour Pads...  Those pads make them the most comfortable cans I have worn...  I can wear them all day and still not tire of them.
I own three pairs, but only use two...   My Alessandro MS-1i are my daily headphones around the city and on the subway, etc, and rocking out at home.   MDR-7506 for recording sound on set, really long listening sessions (the beyer pads almost make me not want to take them off), and when I travel on a on long bus/plane trips and need sealed cans.   I never use my Koss Pro DJ-200, I keep them around as extra client monitors on set as they are sealed.  I got...
  Seriously...
Thanks!  I was really impressed with it when it arrived, now they almost look as good as they sound.   BTW; I saw on your site the limited ones you made (and no longer have), and really like a lot of your cups...  any chance you may do a limited run in the classic style?  I like the look of your cups, but am kinda looking for something with a slightly diffrent finish than your stock wood.   Also, I noticed the stopper tips on the picture in your limited page, do/can you...
  Alessandro MS1i Custom HeadPhone Lounge Saddle/Onyx Headband w/ Contrasting Stitching L-Cushion Ear Pads   Planning on getting some woody cups in the near future, and possibly have a re-cable later on down the line.  Will do metal hinges when the stock ones go.   If anyone has any good recommendations on good replacement wood cups for I would appreciate it.  I am looking at the headphone lounge ones as they seem to be decent bang for buck, but I know...
Sounds like a lose or bad connection in the cups from what you are describing.  If in warrantry (or out of warrantry and unmodded) I would contact grado.  I believe they have a pretty reasonable service fee for out of waranty repairs as well.  If you have modded them then you should know how to get into the cups, where I would check all the connections, and resolder them as needed.
  The only reputable source to buy Alessandro's is from Alessandro... Here is the link: http://www.alessandro-products.com/headphones.html   hint: MS-1 = Music Series One w/mini original - $99 MS-1i = Music Series One w/mini 2009 version - $109