Posts by takato14

So far the best bass I've heard was from a Pioneer Monitor 10-II with pads that haven't become stiff or flat. Digs bottomlessly deep and slams the hell out of your head without any distortion or noise. It's also extremely neutral and has a massive soundstage.   Transducer: Very interesting. It's basically a tiny fullrange mylar speaker.    Type: Dynamic Size: 50mm Magnet: Neodymium Impedance: 25 ohms Diaphragm: 38 micron PET attached to a foam...
If it supports the current iPhone's lightning port, you're fine.
I personally cannot stand the aesthetic Sennheiser has chosen to take since the launch of the Momentum, and this is yet another example of that.   But to each their own.
To each their own I suppose...
ufukinwotm8 No seriously, holy crap. Where the HELL did you find those??
probably velour to absorb some of that ortho bass bloom and bring out the treble assuming you're not doing anything to the interior of course
I still have hopes for the K1000 but the abyss definitely does suck I just didn't want to cause a complete ****storm
the Orpheus doesn't deserve to be up there  and the R10 shouldn't be up there because they're all going to be dead very soon but otherwise this
Yes, you are double amping by using the internal amp. Which is another reason why I would never use said internal amp.  Anything with a headphone jack has an amp in it. Not necessarily a good amp, mind you, but in order to make sound there must be some form of signal amplification going on inside the device.
Man, I had high hopes for this one. I mean, it's Blue's first headphone, so I'm not surprised that they made a lot of poor design decisions, but it's still disappointing.   Guess I can still buy one once the price goes down and mod the tar out of it (if it's actually as bad as everyone says that is).