or Connect

Posts by takato14

Time to let the cat out of the bag...
I don't think that Sennheiser did any OEM work, so the Grundigs are likely a clone/copycat of the Sennheisers. They were very popular so this wouldn't be surprising, but I'm not certain. Maybe GREQ or nick could chime in? 
Sold! Enjoy!
Finally got some stuff back! All of these are modified, some more than others. All are being driven from a Geek Out 450.   1: Sansui SS-100:   Most transparent by far. Distorts a bit compared to the HE-6 (especially in the upper midrange) but cleaner, smoother, and far more natural sounding. My absolute favorite of anything I've ever tried, the midrange is truly something special and they maintain fantastic extension into both bass and treble. By far the best seductive...
Back up for sale.
GREQ you ****** now I wanna try one
Sold!
Sold.
My friend is having me sell his barely used HD650 for him. He upgraded to an AudioQuest Nighthawk and no longer needs these.   Condition is flawless -- he always takes extremely good care of his belongings, and these are purchased less than two months ago. However, me being the dork I am, I ripped the outer cardboard sleeve of the box when I opened it to take pictures. Not a big deal, but I thought I'd note it.   Includes all original goodies -- cable, 3.5mm adapter,...
why the **** I don't want to talk about it.