or Connect

Posts by takato14

Sold!
Sold.
My friend is having me sell his barely used HD650 for him. He upgraded to an AudioQuest Nighthawk and no longer needs these.   Condition is flawless -- he always takes extremely good care of his belongings, and these are purchased less than two months ago. However, me being the dork I am, I ripped the outer cardboard sleeve of the box when I opened it to take pictures. Not a big deal, but I thought I'd note it.   Includes all original goodies -- cable, 3.5mm adapter,...
why the **** I don't want to talk about it.
wrong forum   im such a noob
Sold!
bump lmao
Update:    1: Sansui SS-100 (ultimately just a tiny bit more "real" sounding than the HFMs) 2: HiFiMAN HE-6 (huge sounding in every way and slams like nothing else while maintaining a refined, "high fidelity" sound signature) 3: NAD RP18 Mylar (still working on this one, but I was able to get a similar sound as I get from the SS-100 with a bit larger soundstage in exchange for bass weight)
This is very much false for 90% of the industry. Most companies outsource their drivers to industry giants who produce them for them. Only large companies like Koss, Sennheiser, AKG, Sony, etc design and manufacture their own drivers and thus have true control over the resulting sound.
yo uh anyone here tried modding an HE-6   cuz the fact that it isnt on the list, but the TH900 is, is kind of baffling to me