Posts by jacobgolden

I got this about a month ago from cizx on this forum.link to original sale - http://www.head-fi.org/t/686911/centrance-dacport It's great super portable dac/headphone rig. It's got some minor scuffs but it sounds great and has a lot of juice.I powered my HD650's and HE400s with these just fine. The DAC is very clean and revealing. Read the tons of reviews on this thingIt's a classic. There is a little quirk to this model when turning the volume there a little noise. I've...
Sorry I meant to post this in Source Components. : ) I got this about a month ago from cizx on this forum.link to original sale - http://www.head-fi.org/t/686911/centrance-dacport It's great super portable dac/headphone rig. It's got some minor scuffs but it sounds great and has a lot of juice.I powered my HD650's and HE400s with these just fine. The DAC is very clean and revealing. Read the tons of reviews on this thingIt's a classic. There is a little quirk to this model...
I bought these a month ago from Razor Audio, They are mint and sound amazing. These were open box and they said the customer upgraded within a week for HE-500s. I'm including byerdynamic 770 Velour Pads with HiFiMan Mounting Rings and two pairs of extra Mounting Rings which I purchased from modulor on this very forum about three weeks ago. These are very comfortable and offer more ear room then the standard pads. These headphones have less then 5 hours on them they sound...
Sale is pending
Sale Pending...   Hey there!   I ordered these a little while back and I'm not gonna be able to use them so I'll pass the saving onto you. These are brand new, never used, still in the box. Perfect for DIY, (upgrade your 598s) etc... I payed $59 a piece plus shipping and tax. I will sell the pair for $90 shipped priority in the US.   ....may consider a trade if it's something I can't resist ; )   somethings I would trade for might be - some nice IEM, dragonfly,...
Sale is Pending....   Hey there!   I ordered these a little while back and I'm not gonna be able to use them so I'll pass the saving onto you. These are brand new, never used, still in the box. Perfect for DIY, (upgrade your 598s) etc... I payed $59 a piece plus shipping and tax. I will sell the pair for $90 shipped priority in the US.   ....may consider a trade if it's something I can't resist ; )   somethings I would trade for might be - some nice IEM,...
Yes. You have to special order them from Germany though.
Wow! Please count me in as well. This is going to an amazing meetup. I will be roaming around with a dacport and some hd650s/600s so i won't need table space. Yahoo!
That's funny. I think it your review that made me pick these up in the first place. I agree that these are excellent headphones for the money and probably just as good as the Fostex T 50 RP's. I should probably hold onto them but one has only so much time in the day!
Cool. Thanks for the input. All the best, Jacob