Posts by Doc-holliday

?The HD 380 is NOT an NC headphone. Clamping force is quite tight, and has a very heavy long coiled cable making it less than ideal for portability.
The FiiO E10 gains it's power via USB. It also has no other input other than the USB digital signal. So no it cannot be used without a computer. Suggstions: O2 -- JDS Labs about $145. Schiit Magni --- Brand new item $99 Fiio E17 -- Can be used as a DAC via usb OR a stand alone portable amp. The Schiit is not intended for portable use. Only for desktop use.
quick leave while you still can..... back button... back button... clear history.....
Well I am looking forward to trying them (then passing them on as a gift )I am not really upset at all about them being defective. They emailed me back in less than 2 hours and said they would ship a new one right away. So that's good. I think it's a neat promotion and it was fun to participate in it. I was looking forward to hearing feedback from others and I hope someone scores the 151 out of it.That is a bummer you din't get what you want. Hope you find a use for...
BTW bowei don't mind me.... I am just mad on a day of my most posts ever in one day and you still one-up'd me 76 to 75
Do keep in mind...... that Doc is just playing around. We all know you are a TMACer for life (okay maybe that's extreme).Note: I will be more careful by putting a warning label at the top of posts that may contain humor:WARNING!!!!! THE FOLLOWING POST MAY CONTAIN CONTENT THAT IS INTENDED TO BE TAKEN AS A JOKE AND IN NO WAY REPRESENTS THE VIEWS OF... WELL ANYONE ACTUALLY. SAID CONTENT MAY CONTAIN SARCASM, SLAPSTICK, HUMOR, OR JUST PLAIN NONSENSE. THANK YOU.No that...
The Q701 indeed is a nice sounding headphone. It paired well with my Fiio E11 when I used it. I am afraid you might not find it as engaging as the Senny HD650 which has grown to become my favorite headphone. I understand you have design concerns but don't They fit great, are the most comfortable headphone I own (I too have Beyers) and the sound is very fun indeed. They will have a considerable larger midbass presence than the 701's and I kind of get the idea that...
When Bowei refers to "our" thread he is speaking of the Anime thread. I suppose he doesn't consider himself part of "us" any longer .... A very sad day....
The only difference is they both have a bluetooth option (they also can be used with the removable cable) but the 550x are compatible with the apt-x audio codec.I was actually impressed with the headphones even in bluetooth mode honestly. I was expecting never to even use it but I did from time to time.
Sir you just earned yourself a thumb's up +1 rep on that one... Finally some good humor (and no sold body parts involved).........