Posts by Spawn300Z

Congrats on your purchase.  You don't have too, but I think it helps out alot with these. I have the Headstage Arrow 3G and it really brings out the lower end.  Love still.
have them custom painted White. You can also do a white cable change via removable mod.
Looking to purchase a Headphonia USB DAC Cable.  Link to what i'm looking for: Headphonia.com - USB DAC Cable with 3.5mm Mini Plug 75cm (30'')   Please email me at tbrathw8@gmail.com or call 405-417-4277 to let me know your asking price.   Thanks, Tim
You need to burn these in.  The longer they are played the better they keep sounding. I was like you at first. but once I put that Headstage Arrow to them they just hit right where it's needed.
Although that may be good on the K550s. You also need to listen to the Eagles Hotel California on the K550's.  You will hear things you never heard before. It's like a magical orgasm.
Congrats on your purchase. I'm sure you will love them.   I did the same thing your doing had them playing for about 72hrs straight on my iPod Classic 7G.  I also have an iPod Touch and got an burn-in app called audio sizzler and used that to burn them in. There is a post on the forum about it.  I love my K550's.
I also wear glasses and that has not posed an issue for me.  These are an amazing set of headphones.  I have had a number of people listen to them and they have loved them. They always comment on hearing things they have never heard before in the music.   You need to make sure you properly burn them in. I think that is the key to these headphones.  They lacked punch for me at first and thought about returning.  But after burning them in they sounded wonderful. I also...
I use mine for portable use. They isolate wonderfully. It's all about how you adjust them on your head. For me I have mine set to #2 on both sides. I get a lot of people asking me what type they are.
  The Man person that comes to mind is Bobby McFerrin he does some awsome things with his voice.
  I just got Marcus Miller Renaissance and Silver Rain. He is pretty good never listened to him before. Thanks.   I also found something else new I found interesting he is called Trombone Shorty. I'm really feeling it. I used to play Trumpet so I have a special place in my heart for brass instruments and love that bass sound also.