Posts by scaryweb123

-_____________-    
i just got the 80s....its good right out of the box. not as loud though..prob cause of the 80 ohms....how good id it compared to the ath m50 and the hfi 580 or the 780
WHT?
LOL..NAAAAAAA SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY LAPTOP. CAPSLOCK IS NOT ENDING...AND I CANT TURN IT OFF.....LOL....   SOOO..UHMMM...DO U THINK I SHOULD GET THE 80 OR 250...I LIKE CLARITY AND GOOD BASS TO MY MUSIC...ANY MUSIC....HOW BAD WILL THE 250 BE WITH THE FIIO E6
I HAVE AN FIIO E6...SHOULD  GET THE DT 770 PRO 80 OHM OR THE 250 OHM.....WHICH SOUNDS BETTER
are you sure the 250 ohms beyerdynamics dt 770 pro can be driven well with the fiio e6?   i was planning to get an dt 770. i was wondering on which ohm? 80 or 250? i have an E6
ohh sorry..i was thinking abt getting the beyerdynamics dt 770 pro
i want to get this headphone.  i have the fiio e6 amp and i use a sandisk sansaclip mp3 player. should i get the 80 ohm version or the 250 ohm version?
i want to get this headphone. first of all......is this a good pair of headphones? second i have the fiio e6 amp and i use a sandisk sansaclip mp3 player. should i get the 80 ohm version or the 250 ohm version?
coudnt agree with u more. but the bass on the 439 is horrible and the volume on the 439 is sooo low that u need and amp to here