Posts by kxanthop

I am pretty sure this has already been answered, but the thread is way too long...may I ask whether these headphones are suited to jazz? I mainly listen to piano trios and female vocals. Many thanks!
Price drop: 110 euro!
Up for sale is a pair of Shure e500s. They are in pristine condition and come in their original packaging. A wide selection of tips as well as the PTH device are included. Pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking!
Is it still available?
Up for sale is a pair of Hisound Wooduos 2. They were bought from a fellow head-fier last November, but I have been having fit problems and decided to part with them. They work flawlessly and there are some minor scuffs in the wood housing (will be uploading pictures upon request). Supplied is a wide selection of tips and the shirt clip. Thanks for looking!
Excellent initiative! Merry Christmas!
PM sent
Awaiting the arrival of a pair of Shure e500 and being afflicted with severe upgrade-itis, I am trying to decide whether it is worth buying an amp/dac to drive them. The Shures will be used indoors and unless an amp/dac is bought, they will be driven off the line out of my computer. What do you think? Any suggestions for an amp/dac? Thank you in advance!
PM sent
PM sent