Posts by kxanthop

Which of the two is better suited to jazz (mostly piano trios and female voices)? Many thanks!
Thanks, I am aware of the thread and have been using it to build my short list. Unfortunately many of the headphones are out of reach and some others, including the Fidelio, missing.  Thank you, that is encouraging! I have found a pair of used Fidelios at an interesting price and they really look comfortable, so I would have really liked them to be Jazz-compatible!
  Many thanks for the replies. Unfortunately the Audio Technicas are out of reach. Maybe if I overstretched the budget (by postponing the purchase of an amp/dac), I could get the HE400, the HD650, or the Mad Dogs. Do you think any of those would make a better choice?
Double post
I am pretty sure this has already been answered, but the thread is way too long...may I ask whether these headphones are suited to jazz? I mainly listen to piano trios and female vocals. Many thanks!
Price drop: 110 euro!
Up for sale is a pair of Shure e500s. They are in pristine condition and come in their original packaging. A wide selection of tips as well as the PTH device are included. Pictures available upon request. Thanks for looking!
Is it still available?
Up for sale is a pair of Hisound Wooduos 2. They were bought from a fellow head-fier last November, but I have been having fit problems and decided to part with them. They work flawlessly and there are some minor scuffs in the wood housing (will be uploading pictures upon request). Supplied is a wide selection of tips and the shirt clip. Thanks for looking!
Excellent initiative! Merry Christmas!