Posts by lilboozy

?
I meant when it gets ridiculously overshadowed.
And also exactly how much bass do those have like more or less than a she3580?
Joker I'm looking for a bassy in ear for 35$. The more bass the better and it's only too much when it starts overshadowing stuff. I would prefer a balanced mid to treble ratio however it could be vshaped/dark if the sq makes up for it e.g. vsonic gro2
And a great looking cable plus a lot of colors to choose from
I don't see what's wrong with headphones being fashion accesories. Just think of them as a 1000$ rolex or even a 110$ gshock. Nobody gets mad at them for pricing a watch that does what 5$ watches do for way more money.
You guys do realize that some people would sacrifice detail for bass right? And every other headphone model recommended over them usually look terrible or alright but not good (vmoda m80). Plus the combination of portability and a detachable cable is great.
Out of the mixr and the dna which has more bass/better bass quality and is the mixr's mid:treble ratio v-shaped, neutral, or dark?
What are the one's on the left?
Joker, I'm interested in seeing how much better (or worse ) the executives are compared to the studios (no I don't plan on buying them I just want to see how much beats is improving as a company).