Posts by lilboozy

Not Trolling Being Completely Serious:   Headphones I own and used to own: Philips she3580, Apple earpods, old Apple earphones, Beats Studio 1.0, Beats Mixr, Beats Studio 2.0   I greatly prefer the old Studio to all the headphones I listed because the bass is just so awesome to me. Every time I put them on it just amazes me how much bass they have. Even though the Studio 2.0 and Mixr are said to be better because they toned down the bass, that's the precise reason why...
New solos  
1. Nope, which is why Jordan makes so much money.2. Beats are the best sounding fashionable headphones.
Out of all those only the on-ear momentum can even be called alright looking and that's if you're head is big enough so that the metal frame doesn't go below the ear cup. Do they really have more bass than the 1.0 studio?
But there's like 15 $100-200 iems to choose from
Show me another on-ear/over-ear headphone that both looks good and is bassy.
Best IEM $150 or less?
Bump
Just like the title implies, I want to know what the best bassy iem for $150 is.
The mixrs and 2013 studios are good. Even though this in the full-size forum the iems can be discussed here too.   p.s. Dre made me do it.