Posts by SuperJamon

So I got the paa-1 pros, it took me a week or so to get used to them and their fit (they are quite bigger than the Yuins), but I'm satisfied with them. I found them to be very similar to the PK2 with deeper and more impactful bass and better soundstage, which was what I was longing for. (This strongly depends on the fit you get though, so you may find them overly bassy or thin, have to try them in other words)   They are equally detailed to my ears, and the mids...
Hi Danneq,   Thanks for your reply ! ATH-ES7 is a full size headphone right ? I'm looking for earbuds actually, I'm already content with the headphones and iems I have, but I may give it a try some day out of curiosity...   Back to the earbud story, I had the opportunity to try both ninewave studio and CM707 at Yodobashi in Ueno yesterday, (thanks to my boss for sending me there to meet with a customer ^^). I had no more than a few minutes to listen to...
Hi earbuds lovers !   I'm thinking about ugrading from my beloved PK2, looking for some advice here : I really love the mids of the PK2, but I would like deeper yet tight and impactful bass, as well as a bit more sparkling highs. Balance over the frequency range and clarity are important to me. I wouldn't be against a wider soundstage also, and don't want to sacrifice the details (but can't stand harsh highs).   For now I shortlisted CM707, Ninewaves Studio...
I'm pretty sure it's a wonderful earbud, but I'm not sure I can forgive myself if I spend $150 on it, no matter the sound quality...   But then if some of you do, I should take the chance and ask if anybody is wanting to sell a pair of M2C's ? I know I'm daydreaming but I can't help it, and it's worth asking ;-)
Hi,   I saw that you're also selling PK2s, so I guess you could help me compare them ^^ I'm looking for an alternative to my good ole PK2s with more present low end, since bass tends to sound recessed in a noisy environment.   Would you say that Lives have a deeper, more forward sounding low end than PK2 ? I'm not a bass head, I want bass to be in it's own place and not lose the mids details and clarity, I just want a more balanced sound (less treble...
Hey there everyone,   I'm looking into purchasing new earbuds and I'm quite interested in those Paa1 pro and Live. My casual phones are Yuin PK2s, which I use mainly when walking in the streets, but the bass is almost inaudible is such a noisy environment, so I'd like something with more present low end, without sacrificing the mids and highs details and clarity.   If any of you has tried all three of these, can you please advise which is the best option out of...