or Connect

Posts by enoyletoj

Have a Mint AK120 to let go of. I mainly used it indoors for critical listening, so it was only brought out of the house a few times. Since I've been using my iPhone more lately, makes no sense to leave this sitting in the drawer...   As you can see from the pictures, condition is absolutely MINT: front and back protectors have not been removed, and there is not a single scratch.  it will come with the full works - USB cable, documentation, extra screen protector &...
Hey all, letting these go to free up some cash (: Free tracked international shipping, Buyer pays Paypal fees.   Edit: open to trades for DAPs/IEMs/CIEMs! Just offer away    These are the red version as you can see in the pictures. Previously owned by legendary Head-Fier mochill - who I'm sure many of us know (and I must add is a great guy!) since sometime earlier this year. Has slight paint chip at bottom of left monitor - pictured. Will come with Aurisonics Otterbox...
Closed.
Another price drop! Buyer pays Paypal fees. Price includes tracked worldwide shipping. $290 $260 $245 (Half the original price!)     Letting this go as I'd like to use the funds to grab myself a dedicated DAP.   I'm the second owner, but it's in immaculate condition: there are a few hairline scratches that can only be seen when held up to the light. I've only ever used it around the house - was afraid to damage/drop it when out and about    The Glacier produces...
Heir 8.A - the original TOTL IEM created by none other than the Wizard - before the K10. I'm the second owner so there's still room for a third owner to claim the $99 Ownership Transfer Service (complete inspection, rewiring and reshell and by Heir with 1 year warranty). Drivers and shells are in immaculate condition (as can be seen from the photos).    The 8A's sound signature is best described as warm and lush. The presentation is quite thick and mid-forward, but still...
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Thanks for the interest (:   Got them during the ASG craze some years back intending take advantage of the 2.0 upgrade but didn't take the plunge. Went the 8.A route instead and they've been patiently sitting in my Otterbox waiting to be loved. I'd very much rather they find a good home in someone's ears than in an Otter...   They're still in great shape - Aurisonics build quality is top-notch. As you can see, the 64" cable has turned completely green...
Just to clarify, Westone warranty... Isn't transferable, is it?
For sale is LE Pico Slim (with lifetime warranty on parts/batteries) bought from a fellow HF-er... Portability is no longer necessary for me so I'm letting this go. There is a very fine scratch on the front (refer to pictures) that does not affect functionality in any way. It's a wonderful transparent amp that will be a great addition to anyone's collection.   This will ship with the included charger, leather casing and a Chris_Himself right-angle to right-angle...
  Haha, the one thing I REALLY wanna do is to grab a 4.Ai, share the poison around and encourage folk down the destructive path of customs. Or at least, away from those damned apple earbuds. Anyway that's a great, was really looking for a concise comparison on the differences in presentation and you provided just that! The only thing is, your suggestion would work out perfectly if.... the price ain't gonna increase for the next decade. But the end of promotional pricing...
  I'm not too sure myself, really. Would the 4.A be considered close to an end-game CIEM for its neutral sound signature? I.e. like the way the 8.A has been described by those who review it as 'the end' [for now] of the search for the bassy, warm but transparent & clear sound.