Posts by enoyletoj

SOLD   Up for sale is the amazing AK120ii. It is probably the best player I've owned, competes in the TOTL range and is distinctly a class above mid-fi DAPs, both in sound, build quality and UI. Selling to free up some cash and try out other DAPs - one gets struck with "new-stuff-itis" ever so often  - though I doubt that any of them will be able to match up to its incredible resolution & clarity.   So, why this instead of the cheaper AK100ii?  Personally, I sincerely...
Interest check. I am open to trades for mid- to high-end IEMs / DAPs - feel free to offer!    Grabbed this recently from a fellow Head-Fier but the amp section is too powerful for my sensitive IEMs. Sound is phenomenal for something its size - I daresay it matches up to a number of portable dac/amps that I have owned over the years, with sufficient power to boot. A quick google search will net some reviews!   It is an upgrade over its little brother, the Astrapi, in...
Interest check. I am open to trades for mid- to high-end IEMs / DAPs - feel free to offer!    Grabbed this recently from a fellow Head-Fier but the amp section is too powerful for my sensitive IEMs. Sound is phenomenal for something its size - I daresay it matches up to a number of portable dac/amps that I have owned over the years, with sufficient power to boot. A quick google search will net some reviews!   It is an upgrade over its little brother, the Astrapi, in...
Up for sale is a Cypher Duet Balanced Amp.   One of the most beautiful amps I have ever owned - it is in perfect condition and was never brought out of the house.    Sound is spacious, imaging is fantastic with great resolution: a slightly dark-ish reference sound. Background with CIEMs is also black unless turned up to max volume (you'll-never-hear-anything-again) levels. Usage is extremely versatile due to the Hi-Mid-Low gain switch, and the possibility of SE...
Up for sale is a used PHA-2. Still works perfectly with enough power to drive IEMs and most HPs. Fantastic DAC/AMP which is compatible with PC, iPhone and Android - blew me away the moment I plugged it into my Mac.    As you can see from the photos, it can take a variety of digital inputs (USB, mini-USB, micro-USB), while the 3.5mm jack in the front doubles as a line in/out. Extremely versatile, allowing you to mix and match DACs or Amps as you please.   Aesthetically...
 Woah, that's quite a claim. I've had my eye on the Onkyo DP-X1 and Fiio X7 for quite a while, but undeveloped firmware and UI are pushing me towards the L5Pro - not that the firmware in the L5Pro is much better, but at least it works well! Haha.  Cleg - if you don't mind me asking, resolution and speed aside, what would you say the L5Pro does better/worse than the players you listed? 
Closed due to lack of interest.
As stated, looking for one in good condition (doesn't need to be perfect) at a good price.    PM me with an offer. Must be able to ship internationally    Cheers!
 I don't post very much - but I've been lurking around this thread wondering how the ZX100 compares to my (thick-sounding) ZX2... For those who want to take the plunge, Treoo in Singapore sells it for SGD$699 without the buds. That's a great deal if you intend to use your own IEM/CIEMs.  I'm in no way affiliated to them or anything - just sharing a good price in case anyone's interested   Sound-wise, it would seem like the main difference between the two lies in the...
For sale is an Astell&Kern JH Angie in mint 10/10 condition.    It will come in the original box and with ALL original accessories - bass tuning screwdriver, cleaning tool, 10 x tips, warranty card, (unused) 2.5mm balanced cable. It is still under warranty for >6 months (I will include a receipt).    These were lightly used as I prefer customs. Sound is amazing and the IEMs are top-class, tuned to perfection. The bass dials allow you to change the sound to suit your...