or Connect

Posts by enoyletoj

Up for sale is a used PHA-2. Still works perfectly with enough power to drive IEMs and most HPs. Fantastic DAC/AMP which is compatible with PC, iPhone and Android - blew me away the moment I plugged it into my Mac.    As you can see from the photos, it can take a variety of digital inputs (USB, mini-USB, micro-USB), while the 3.5mm jack in the front doubles as a line in/out. Extremely versatile, allowing you to mix and match DACs or Amps as you please.   Aesthetically...
 Woah, that's quite a claim. I've had my eye on the Onkyo DP-X1 and Fiio X7 for quite a while, but undeveloped firmware and UI are pushing me towards the L5Pro - not that the firmware in the L5Pro is much better, but at least it works well! Haha.  Cleg - if you don't mind me asking, resolution and speed aside, what would you say the L5Pro does better/worse than the players you listed? 
Closed due to lack of interest.
As stated, looking for one in good condition (doesn't need to be perfect) at a good price.    PM me with an offer. Must be able to ship internationally    Cheers!
 I don't post very much - but I've been lurking around this thread wondering how the ZX100 compares to my (thick-sounding) ZX2... For those who want to take the plunge, Treoo in Singapore sells it for SGD$699 without the buds. That's a great deal if you intend to use your own IEM/CIEMs.  I'm in no way affiliated to them or anything - just sharing a good price in case anyone's interested   Sound-wise, it would seem like the main difference between the two lies in the...
For sale is an Astell&Kern JH Angie in mint 10/10 condition.    It will come in the original box and with ALL original accessories - bass tuning screwdriver, cleaning tool, 10 x tips, warranty card, (unused) 2.5mm balanced cable. It is still under warranty for >6 months (I will include a receipt).    These were lightly used as I prefer customs. Sound is amazing and the IEMs are top-class, tuned to perfection. The bass dials allow you to change the sound to suit your...
Hi all,   Have a BNIB Acoustic Research M2 DAP to let go of. It is still sealed as you can see in the picture. Bought it on impulse recently and need the money elsewhere.   The ARM2 has a 5-inch touch screen and runs on Android - this enables Wi-Fi streaming or compatibility with services like Spotfiy/Tidal. It has 64 GB internal storage (expandable via micro-SD slot) and runs for a solid 8-9 hours. It is compatible with literally anything - from MP3 to DXD.   The...
Hi all,   Have a Cowon P1 for sale. It's a brilliant player that's has outstanding sound quality that competes with the best - wide, airy soundstage with a smooth yet detailed sound.   The P1 is in mint condition; absolutely no scratches or dents. Only sign of usage is on the screen protector.   Will come with all original accessories (paperwork, USB cable, leather case) and packaging.    Asking for $OLD worldwide with tracking, buyer pays Paypal.      Feel free...
Closed
Thanks mate - just sharing my thoughts and hoping to help anyone who's considering getting a pair. CIEMs are terribly expensive these days...   Yep! Turned out quite abit clearer than I expected, but boy am I glad they did