Posts by enoyletoj

Yes! The moment of pure joy when you get the sound that you've been looking for... I love how well these things respond to EQ. It's such a pity they don't fit you well though - if you decide to get the UE900, I really wouldn't mind taking them off ya... the more pairs the merrier      Thing is, are studio recordings really that flat..? Don't different sound engineers mix with a variety of techniques/preferences and boost different portions of the spectrum as they seem...
  I feel the exact same way every time I stick them into my ears. The expansive atmosphere that they create with live recordings, even with bad recordings... I honestly have not found it elsewhere, not even in my current JH11s/other demo CIEMs (which isn't that fair a comparison). Yet, once I put on a non-live/studio record (even FLAC-ripped ones)... the ASGs seem to lose some of their magic and require EQ-ing, and even then it feels like I'm not hearing their full...
Bump! Price drop! (:
I'm looking to get a Heir 8.A urgently from second/third hand owners. Hoping to get it for about 700+ but I'm quite open to higher offers depending on the condition/age of the CIEMs. PM me to discuss. Thanks!
The time has come for me to upgrade to better CIEMs, so I'm selling these to fund more expensive purchases.   They're in great condition, just over 8 months old (got them direct from JH in Jan 2012) and have been well kept in my otterbox case when out and about. I'd like to keep the personalized Otterbox from JH so these will come in my spare Otterbox 1000 case instead - it's the exact same case, just not personalized. The IEMs will ship with the soft carrying pouch...
Hi all,   I have a brand new Whiplash Hybrid IEM cable for sale. It's still in the plastic packet that it ships with and it's never been opened. I'm selling it to fund a Heir 8.A purchase so help me out please! The cable is terminated with Oyaide Straight 3.5mm plug, and would cost $505 ($475+$30) from Craig not including shipping - so I'm offering you a discount without the typical waiting time for Whiplash cables.   I'm asking for 450 flat (worldwide shipping...
Any current/ex-JH11 owners able to do a comparison between the two? Wondering whether this'll serve as a nice upgrade from the 11... Wasn't really covered in the review.
Couldja provide some pictures? For both this thread and the IEM cable...
Yeahhh heh. And to stay away from any other threads that encourage us to spend more than our wallets can handle ;D
That's a pity. What kinda look exactly were you hoping for?   And perhaps you'd wanna consider the AS-1; the adjustable bass port would be helpful since you listen to a wide variety of genres..