Posts by ks12

What do you guys think of a Burson HA-160D?  I might be able to get a decent deal on a used one for around $550.  That would be a DAC/Amp combo, does that sound like a good upgrade for my current setup specifically the HE-400's?
I will definitely look into audio-gd products especially the SA-31SE that you recommend also I am curious to see what you think Modular of the Project Sunrise ii as that is significantly cheaper but that doesn't always mean it is not as good.  List right now has Woo, Burson, Lyr, and SA-31SE not necessarily in that order, thanks guys and keep the suggestions coming!
As the title says above I am wondering if upgrading my Magni would be worth it.  I currently am using HiFiMan HE-400 headphones and plug those into a schiit Magni that plugs into my titanium HD in my computer via RCA cables.  I was wondering if upgrading my amp would give even more clarity to music and games.  I use this setup for everything from games and movies to listening to a wide variety of music, mostly different types of metal and classic rock i.e. In Flames etc. ...
Thanks!  I will give them a shot!  I found an ebay ad(from razordogaudio) for a pair of open box HE-400's, what do you think?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/121193385570?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I am looking to buy a pair of HiFiMan HE-400's but I was wondering which is the best site to buy them from?  I have read that moon-audio is good.  I was also wondering how many versions of this headphone there are and which version I should be looking for?  From what I have read the 2nd revision is better, the 3rd is not that good.  To sum it all up what is a good site that I can get a good version of HE-400's from and that has good customer service and reasonable prices? ...
Just out of curiosity where do you find the Gemini HSR-1000 (Takstar Pro 80) for $80?  
Would the Titanium HD be a better DAC then the Schiit Modi?  Im only asking because they would be comparable in price, are there any advantages or disadvantages of one versus the other?  
PM Sent
Good condition NuForce HDP
I thought the Matrix M-Stage used really high quality components?  I just bought one off the for sale forums the Matrix M-Stage V1 with Class A Biasing.