Posts by vbvb

Just curious, are there any recordings just made for listening with headphones?  I would love to hear them.  
Angs and Julia Stone.  Not the mainstream, easy and pleasure to listen.
Clip Zip (rockboxed) is quite good and is cheap to try.  You may find the sound more lean / less thick when compared to Cowon E2 (I hope both cowons have similar sound).  I enjoy both.     Can you try replacing the battery for your Cowon?  May be it will give a new lease of life.  There are couple of threads and youtube videos on this.   Cheers.
+1.  I experience the same, even if I swap L & R.  I use earphones mostly.  I would like to understand this.  Is it because the drivers are inserted deep in ears and is usually in a direction from behind the ears (not like speakers in front)?
These are never harsh for me.  I like these so much now, I am wondering if it is worth upgrading to Fx 700 or even the 800s now?  
I totally agree :)   Same thoughts here.  I am now trying to get rid of my other iems...I am totally smitten by how much enjoyable fx 1000 can be just with sansa clip.        ps:  Sorry did not know how to post with quotes earlier..
I totally agree :)   Same thoughts here.  I am now trying to get rid of my other iems...I am totally smitten by how much enjoyable fx 1000 can be just with sansa clip. 
Very interesting observation.  I have the fx 1000 and I find it similar to fostex t50 rp which also I adore.  These are my favourites now.  I would love to hear if there are any one else comparing these babies to full size cans?   Also, how about Fx700 compared to full sized cans?
I own the Fx 1000 for over a month now and these are my absolute favourite now.  I am listening more now and have prefered this over Panas hje 900.  I have heard couple of other headphones like akg 3003, heir audio 3 universal fits, hisound popos and also own fostex t50 rp unmodded.     I agree with your excellent review, except that I dont find the voices recessed compared to the bass.   Not sure if this is only with my earphones.  The bass is just perfect for low...
Hello Billymav,   I just submitted my impressions of Rocoo P and lucky just found this post.     Here is my link to my impressions of Rocoo P.   Hope you enjoy reading.   http://www.head-fi.org/products/hisoundaudio-rocoo-p/reviews/7067   Please let me know if I qualify for the IEM.  It will be great.