or Connect

Posts by JustinBieber

Thanks. It's an AMB y2 so SE only. Maybe next thing to upgrade is the DAC but the new amp is going go be the biggest difference... I currently use a 323s for my SR009.
Anyone know if I need a balanced DAC or can I use rca/3.5mm to XLR adapters for a KGSSHV Carbon without diminishing sound quality? Going to audition and possibly buy one this weekend. Cant find any info on this.
I am looking for a KGSSHV Carbon. Highly prefer to pick it up in the sf bay area. PM me if you have a set and maybe we can make a deal. Thanks. 
Come on you guys its free
Thinking of selling my Stax SR007, MK2.5 (SZ3 serial) in mint condition. Includes flight case and manual. The cardboard box is a bit beat up from storage and shipping but everything else is good.   $1200 + Paypal (unless gifted) + ship, or local pickup in SF bay area.    Trade for: electrostatic amp (like KGSSHV) + cash on my end if needed.    SOLD
I am in idiot and bought the censored version, don't want it. I'll ship it to ya for free. Maybe you have a son or daughter who you want to introduce to DMX, but don't want their fragile minds to hear the curse words. 
wrong section
Ah, that's right. I forgot all about the replacement with the L series! 
What would be best is to eliminate the ATLP120's preamp entirely rather than investing in a new phono preamp. Even when the preamp is off, it degrades the sound signal.      http://themultiformous.blogspot.com/2014/04/at-lp120-pre-amp-removal-mod-test.html shows the mod, and even includes a sound demo. 
Yeah that was a great price. Damn review by ZeosPantera completely screwed up the pricing of the 207 and 252/212 to the point of it no longer being a good value.