Posts by OfekA

I'm extremely confused at the moment on which IEM to choose from, there are just too many to choose from.. and I've already been really dissapointed once..   Music that i listen to: Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Acoustic guitars, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Alternative Metal and Melodic Death Metal. My top 15 last.fm bands are: Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Machine Head, Anberlin, Escape The Fate, Kiuas, Framing Hanley, Dead by April, In This Moment, In Flames, All That...
yup.. still sounds alot worse then it does from my pc..
I use the original Galaxy S i9000
Hey, just got them 3 days ago, been burning them in ever since. Their sound is quite amazing for their price, and I still havent got my meelec tips from the mail yet.   I only have one problem, they sound very good on my pc, without even messing around with equalizer, but i plug them in my android phone they sound very bad..    anyone uses an android phone to listen with these headphones and can give me some tips on how to improve the sound quality?   also,...
I exercise alot at the gym, wont they fall off or lose their fit alot? also what about the M4? I like that is has a control and a mic.
I'm extremely confused at the moment on which IEM to choose from, there are just too many to choose from.. and I've already been really dissapointed once..   Music that i listen to: Modern Rock, Classic Rock, Acoustic guitars, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Alternative Metal and Melodic Death Metal. My top 15 last.fm bands are: Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Machine Head, Anberlin, Escape The Fate, Kiuas, Framing Hanley, Dead by April, In This Moment, In Flames, All...