Posts by Velsu

Yeah, just spent 2000$ on a stereo system with floorstanding speakers. Wanna step on the evil side and see how it is:D Now i sit here and think "hmm...i could have a nice headphone gear for that price,damn".   Any of You guys who purchased loudspeakers stereo system beside Your headphone gear? Any regrets? If You have both which do You use more?
Thanks for Your input BrownBear. Very helpful.   And uhm...i always thought that headphone amp's increase quality beside driving the headphones? Was i wrong?
Heya,   At the moment im using Titanium HD + Beyerdynamic DT 990 250 ohm (premium's) setup. I must say its great and im amazed that this sound card can drive them so well without any help. But 1 year passed and i feel i want more, i want to make another step forward and its time for headphone amp.   The question is, which one will suit those cans and sound card best? If its about price its hard to say...i think something between 300$ and 500$ (lower the better...
Go and try Tales of Graces F,You will be devastated with amount of things to do there. And combat system is just perfect
I love my Razer Black Widow but with Guild Wars 2 release coming close im planning on purchasing Razer Nostromo.
  If You allow me to add my two cents,i just recently Bought DT 990 Premium after hearing Mad Lust Envy's suggestion and i must say they are awesome both for fun/competitive gaming and music.   Big credit to him for great help with picking headphones,imho someone should pay him salary for all this help he is giving on forums :D
No prob,happy i could help. Its pretty adictive,especially during travels.   Now im gonna test Defender Chronicles II,wanna see if this game is really so good or its just marketing blob.
Omg Catherine <3. Awesome game,i see You have a good taste. This game almost made me an alcoholic due to Cuba Libre;)
I had a fun time playing Diablo 3 when i did my first playthrough..even second time,but then i got pretty bored and realised system with auction house is a no no (why farm boss if u can just buy what u need).
Silent Hill remake is crap for me,graphics are so poorly made (especially fog in SH 2) that they look a lot worse than PS2 IMHO:/   Yeah i need to play fatal frape (project zero in europe) too,got all 3 parts for PS2 but had no time to play them yet.   And a question,is Amnesia:The Dark Descent supporting positional sound? I wonder if i will **** my pants if i put on my dt 990 + titanium hd cmss-3d.