Posts by nirki98

followed and liked, hope to get something from ya 
I bought the Skullcandy aviator like 3 mothes ago in a very special price of 75$. i heard in them and everything was fine, but not long ago was the first time i actually tried to push the buttons in the cable; but the music didnt pause. the music neither go louder when i pushed the + button. the whole  buttons on cable werent responding. i tried to connect the headphones to other devices in my house, and the buttons still dont work. what shell i do? is it fixable? if its...
it seems very intresting. i do think it might really be a portable version of the k550\k551. but untill we wont see it in the market and there will be a clearer massege about those headphones from akg, we can only guess.
What do you think are the best headphones in the world? lets choose the best headphones ever made and that are good for the most things we expect from headphones right now! then what is the best for you? 
I have a friend that is looking for in-ear or on-ear headphones to have. his budget is up to 200 $. He listen mostly to dubstep and electronic music. He need an headphones with microphone so he will be able to talk people on the phone using the headphones. It will be helpful if the headphones will be good for gaming to. He need them to be very comfortable that can be in the ear for a long time without being in pain.  thx a lot for the help!
What gaming headphones you love the best? what gaming headphones gave you the most excellent expirience in gaming? what gaming headphones you know that are good to hearing music too? are there in ear gaming headphones too? what your favorite gaming headphones? what gaming headphones do you know that worth their price and recommended?  Answer with joy people! 
I bought the Skullcandy aviator like 3 mothes ago in a very special price of 75$. i heard in them and everything was fine, but not long ago was the first time i actually tried to push the buttons in the cable; but the music didnt pause. the music neither go louder when i pushed the + button. the whole  buttons on cable werent responding. i tried to connect the headphones to other devices in my house, and the buttons still dont work. what shell i do? is it fixable? if its...
so ipod is ok for that? and how an amp is helping for headphones? sorry for my knowledge but thats how to learn right? and is an amp is something so importent to use with headphones?
in he sennheiser website it's wright that the momenums:  Impedance 18 Ω what thats means for me? because i understand it must be good... and this  Ω  is the sign for ohms right?
I think that the black is more beautiful but i cant find it in amazon... can i buy the black from sennheiser site? and will it cost the same as amazon? do you know if it will have other colors later? and i know it doesn't connect to the subject but what means oham in headphones?