or Connect

Posts by waynes world

I'm trying to resist doing this mod without letting the mt220's burn in for longer (maybe at 30 hours now). But your posts - and the sorbothane that arrived the other day - is wearing me down! And "10 mins to do" appeals to my lazy nature as well lol.
 h mmmm indeed lol! Btw and OT, but I also just got some Amperiors. I need more on-ear headphones like I need an enema, but I gotta say, these things sound fantastic. Ok, back to our regular mt220 programming...
 Prior to getting the mt220's on my head, the above might have scared me off a bit and made me wonder if they are too accurate or too detailed or too analytical or "not musical" enough for me or something. But listening to them, yes they do sound very detailed and resolving to me, but also they are musical and very enjoyable for me, so I am very glad about that. Having said that, you definitely got the Denon's and Blue Mofi's on my radar! Well, probably the Denon moreso...
Excellent description! They are exceeding my expectations, that's for sure. Making me want to re-rip all of my music to flac and upgrade all of my eqipment. Dammit lol!
 Still got your amperiors H20? I picked up a pair for a good deal. Looking forward to them!
 I don't have any snake oil, but some sorbothane was delivered to my place a few days ago. Close enough?  You're gonna have a cardiac if you keep imbibing in that tripledecker lol! But yeah, clean and spacious is right. I'm hearing that right now with the 220's off of the C3/BH combo with this track - wow (Adam Holzman's moog solo at 6:42 is tres cool - feel free to start there - followed up by a very nice Guthrie Govan guiter solo):   Damn, mine might be screaming even...
 Having it! And being the mad modder that I am, I did the "cotton ball stuffing" trick. Didn't seem to hurt! I stuffed them top/bottom/left/right.. is that how you did it? Man, absolutely no concern on my part about lack of bass - the bass in these things is awesome. Loving it with Procupine Tree, Yes, Beck, trance. And no concern about sibilance for me either - not hearing a hint of it so far. Mids seem just right for me. They are driven great off of an un-amplified dap...
I just started my mt220 listening exploration. First half hour impressions (off of the xuelin 770 dap): LOVE THEM!
 That would be nice. That was one of the things I really liked about the Clip Zip: the ability to clip it to shorts, belt, shirt.. wherever. I'm not really into using armbands...
Thanks. I'll try again in the morning.