or Connect

Posts by waynes world

Wow, I didn't realize he started that thread also. He's a master troll, with a huge hate on for the mt220's. Lol!
It suddenly smells so nice in this thread again. Is it just me? Btw, someone pointed out this thread to me.. lol: [[SPOILER]]
Very cool Ds! Nice work.
 Great review - very informative.
 Lors, you're a wee bit bad for my wallet lol! You linked to the NFG-10.33. Is that what you have and enjoy?
 This is a known fact!
Rather sweet looking Onkyo  DP-X1 DAP.  Read about it here:http://www.head-fi.org/t/780642/onkyo-dp-x1-dual-sabre-dacs-balanced-sabre-btl-amp-mqa-dsd-256-android-5 And yes, dual micro sd slots: Also, Onkyo and Phillips teaming up to bring 3 balance headphones (1 iem and 2 headphones): [[SPOILER]]
 +1000. It's obviously great to have the option to be able to listen to offline hi-res, flac, or mp3 files or to online spotify (premium) or tidal  songs (which you can also listen too offline btw) on a single premium sounding device such as the X7. No brainer. Done deal. Hallelujah. 
 Yes, they would be merced lol.
 That scares me just a bit. I sold my BE's due to the treble (but, that may have also been due to not getting a proper seal). Regardless... Hmm.