or Connect

Posts by waynes world

It's not quite so simple to swap pads on the NH due to the insert with tabs (means punching holes in pad lips). So before going to that trouble I held the hybrid pad on one side and compared the sound to the stock side. Major difference indeed, and the hybrid pad sounded promising enough that I started punching holes and they are on the NH's now. I won't comment too much without listening for a few days, but something tells me I'll be buying another pair of hybrids to...
I have the mt220's and have been interested in the mm400's for a while, so I'm looking forward to your impressions. Btw, I switched the mt220 pads with hm5 hybrid pads and like the sound very much.
Sigh. I quite like (aka love) the NH sound with the stock pads. But I have those damned hm5 hybrid pads on my mt220's staring me in the face. Are you gonna force me to do some pad swapping? Keep in mind I am very lazy lol.
 I think what you're saying is that the zuperdac is better than the dfr.
 This is the stuff that I bought:http://www.ebay.com/itm/SORBOTHANE-SHEET-6X6x1-10-VIBRATION-ISO-RUBBER-PAD-SOFT-30D-with-3M-ADHESIVE-/371378038013?hash=item5677db24fd:m:muh5iohGayDlSpAdF2d72SA Have you also tried the Brainwavz Hybrid pads? They rock on the MT220's:https://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Hybrid-Memory-Foam-Earpad/dp/B00ZGGG3KY?ie=UTF8&keywords=brainwavz%20hybrid&qid=1449036552&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
Yeah, uapp (or onkyo) is the really the missing android link that sadly many seem to be missing. I can't express how happy I am with the setup - audio nirvana on the go (finally)... and for cheap!
Thanks Twister! I need something like this1
Why is that? I have a thinkpad x220 laptop (foobar2000) to zuperdac, and my Samsung S5 (uapp) to zuperdac. They both sound fantastic and essentially the same (although I admit to not having gokden ears).
Thanks. I'm looking forward to your ongoing impressions.
I see you are getting the dragonfly red. How does the zuperdac compare?