Posts by waynes world

Hey golov, are you liking the bh2 amp more now than before? Btw, anything+cayinC5+VE=   Sign me up for that one Lee! I love how the Zens respond to amping, and I can imagine how good they probably will sound off of that tube amp. I also am really enjoying the beta Asura. I almost feel that you should keep the beta version in your lineup (as well as the new version), because I'm sure that many people will really enjoy the beta's signature. But yeah, bring on the Monk as well!
 I am liking the large spiral dot tips with the m200. Comfortable, and they seem to open up the sound and attentute the bass nicely as well.
 It's sounding to me like they should instead be selling the AN16's and throwing in the VSD2's???
 Ha! That was my next newbie question. For example, where to get @7keys Red Cedar cups? Btw, thanks @Kamakahah!
 +1!
Thanks @Baycode for leading me to this thread. I have some px100ii's gathering dust because I'm not enthralled with their sound sig, so the SennGrado mods sound awesome. For some reason, I am not finding a link to the actual mods (cluelessness could be part of the problem lol). Could anyone help me out? Thanks!
 I never could get into the sig of my px100ii's and they are gathering dust, so this mod looks very interesting! Thanks! Edit: I can't seem to find the actual mods for the SennGrado.. will keep looking!
 Are you aware of the parts express headband? All/any of the portapro, sportapro, ksc35 or ksc75 drivers can be put onto that headband. It's a nice light headband, and the pressure of the drivers on the ears is lessened, which help control the portapro bass: 
 In spite of the m200's ergonomics, I'd really like to try my pair with my new Cayin C5 - I bet they will sound fantastic. If anyone can tell me where I put them, it would be greatly appreciated! 
@1TrickPony, interesting stuff. The bass setting is pretty bizarre on the 770. I was going between lseq and normal, but have just left it at normal for a few months now. The kc06a's definitely do rock on the 770. Interesting about the titan1's for you, as I quite like them on the 770. Anyway, great impressions!