or Connect

Posts by waynes world

Golov, you seem to have a weeee bit of experience with earbuds lol. My first and only pair of earbuds comprise of the VE Zen and Asura beta. I didn't think I'd really like earbuds in general, but it turns out that I like them better than iems (I find them much more comfortable and healthier for the ears also imo), and the Zens are now probably my most listened to head gear (due to many factors including SQ). I know that you also like the Zens, so my question to you is,...
 C'mon man. The OS ain't changing at this point.
 So, you like have to stick those Westone's in your ears? Like eww... yuck!   Seriously, great deal and I'm glad you are enjoying them. HEK of a bummer about not getting your cables until Tuesday!
Jeez, good deal man. If I wasn't in Canada eh...
I just wanted to say that it's awesome of you to be "paying it forward" like that. Kudos man! And kudos to the member who got them to you in the first place. Head-fi is comprised of some pretty impressive individuals.  
 I'm still jealous of you being able to listen to your Zens off of the Pono. I love the Zens off of my C3/BH combo, and also off of my Xeulin 770. I'd love them more I'm sure off of the elusive (for me) Pono!
 Amazing considering they look nothing alike lol!
 Very nice impressions Ds!
Cool Ds! I hope yoj continue to enjoy them. You should take another one for the team and get the flc8's from massdrop. Somebody's gotta do it!https://www.massdrop.com/buy/flc-technology-flc8
Interesting. I have the orig 770 and the orig fw, and I've never stopped enjoying the bright HO. So I suppose I'll just leave good enough alone!