Posts by waynes world

Yup, they may very well keep you satisfied for quite some time!
 Good stuff. My thoughts here.
 What's the problem... beans are good! Seriously, I doubt that you will be mad for long  The Titan1's have really nice, impactful and layered bass and very nice, detailed, airy and extended highs. But what sets the Titan's apart from others is that both the bass and highs are more forward which makes them very engaging. You're gonna like them, especially with EDM.
 http://www.head-fi.org/t/692119/the-deals-discussion-thread-read-the-first-post/14190#post_11529499
They now have this going on at mp4 nation: That brings the most excellent Titan1's down to $93.07 US
 They now have this going on at mp4 nation: That also brings the most excellent Titan1's down to $93.07
 You're offering up a lot of interesting tunes - thanks! I'm not into heave metal at all, but I enjoyed that one!
 Can't be done... Aliens don't have butts!
 Annoying?
I'm not really a basshead, so excuse my intrusion. But I do enjoy my ws99's (even though they haven't been geting enough love lately). I just got the c5 (thanks in part to you) and it's friggin' great, and I can't help but think the ws99's will sound awesome off of the c5. I just need to get off my ass and try it out! :-)