or Connect

Posts by waynes world

Indeed! The Monks aren't like normal gear - I start getting nervous when I get to less than 5 pairs lying around lol. After giving some away etc, I was at the threshold, so it was buy time!
 Welcome! 1427 1432 sold! Can't resist me some red hot Monk+'s as well. Great stuff Lee!
 That about sums it up! 
 From the google play app page:  Tidal is one of the main source options in the UAPP app: 
 ^ The above statement (and bolding, and exclamation mark) comes across like you're trying to save humanity from making the huge error of considering the NH's as a primary headphones. That's why people didn't approve of your post. The NH's are awesome primary headphones for many people.   At least the above comes across more like an opinion rather than a mandate.
 I missed that poll. Fortunately everyone got it right!
Only had time to quickly peruse, but I get the impression that you like the sound of the z5's Ds! Awesome. Looking forward to giving your review a thorough read-through :-)
  Thanks again inthere! I can now walk around the house listening to the NH's without having to drape the long stock cable around me :-)
 Which covers are you using Pata?
 1) What you are hearing with the ZuperDAC and the adapter seems to make sense. 2) The ZuperDAC does have an amp btw (ESS Sabre ES9601) 3) I have no idea why the DF 1.2 and adaptor is not behaving the same way. It might have to do with differences in the amp chip (output power?) or the output impedance, but I really don't know.