Posts by kimvictor

I say T-PEOS for budget hybrid. All of there lines are nothing but solid. I'm guessing you are looking for a V shaped IEM as you said bass and treble.
Absolute best? Stax Omega with a Blue Hawaiian amp. Of course, the price is ridiculous. I'm pretty happy with HD800.
What headphones are you using them with? It really depends on the headphone. Like HD800 sounds better of Valhalla.
Yup. MMCX should work as long as the connectors aren't too big that it won't fit the connectors on the Z5.
I totally think that SBH80 is underrated. They deserve much more recognition!
Your price range and preference is really vague... there are a lot depending on the price range. I'm just gonna give you few of my favorites. Under $200: SBH80(Below $99, but I think they perform as well as pricier ones)(review here), T10 Under $300: Fidue A83(review here) Get a MMCX cable with mic for android capability. Under $500: Sony A3
If anyone else is looking for some help, check this review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752491/sony-sbh80-wireless-to-the-next-level-review
About Myself: See my Signature or click on my ID. I can review just about anything. I promised on few websites that I'd write a review, but I've been delaying that for a while(I was too lazy to take the pictures and had to write for this site). I haven't written much on head-fi recently... Oh, please pardon some writing errors. Mr.T's not here to edit my review on head-fi. While I am involved with summit-fi IEMs, I always have one reliable pair of "beater" IEM used for...
I'm not sure. I prefer all kinds of sound :pI like Sony Z5(V shape), SRH940(bright), HD800(neutral), and SBH80(bass/mid centric). I guess I just like good clear sound.
Yes they are different, but my modded SRH940 sounds better than 1540 to me, and I just use HD800 too much to have time for another headphone besides the SRH940 and HD800.