Posts by JohnLD

Well, if you are using these cans for movies, and games then I assume you will be wearing these for long periods of time..at minimum an hour. I have had bad experiences with Shure.. they have that "clamping" feeling after a while which gives you a headache. And my head is not even that big..last year I abandoned Shure and upgraded to Sennheiser HD 449 and I could not be happier. Sennheisers are very well made and VERY comfortable ( especially if you get them with the...
I recommend either the Sennheiser HD 439's or Sennheiser HD 449's if you want comfort, as well as good acoustics, vivid highs and nice mids.. the lows are nice too. If you want them to be better for sound and if you want to make sure no one can hear your music, I would say go with the Ultrasone HFI 450 or the Ultrasone HFI 580 if you are willing to spend a little bit more.    Best of luck,
So, would you recommend the HFI 580's over the V-Moda Crossfade LP2's as well as the V-Moda M100's?   I hear a lot of good things about V-Moda...but is it just getting hype like the Beats do?
Yes I'm not too fond of the ATH-M50.
Okay, so I own a pair of Sennheiser HD 439's - they aren't bad at all. They're comfortable, clear sound. nice highs and miss...although I feel the lows are lacking a bit and the bass is precise, but not what I'm looking for.    What I want is:             -Comfortability            -Durability            -Good bass (punchy, thump bass) for dubstep similar to Beats (but **** beats)            -Circumaural (over ear)            -Something for portable use (...
 That is so...stupid. But thank you for your input.
What are the major differences between the V-Moda Crossfade LP's and the M-100's that are coming out? should I stick with my Sennheiser HD439's and wait for the M-100's or buy the LP's now?
Why are the V-Moda M80's more money than the Crossfade LP? They seem to be the same except the crossfade LP is over ear (what I prefer) Do you have any knowledge about this?
     Im confused....but I guess id be plugging it into my iPhone or iPod Touch
Hi everyone, I own a pair of Sennheiser HD 439, they are very comfortable, and have nice sound, but I am looking to upgrade. I am looking for a pair of headphones with the following:   1.) Comfortable for long periods of time   2.) Good "thump" bass     3.) Between $100 and $250   4.) DURABLE   5.) Noise Isolating   6.) Very crisp, clear sound. Accurate soundstage                                                                        ...