Posts by JohnLD

I mostly watch movies on my laptop, so I wanted headphones that are super comfortable considering I'll have it on for long periods of time, also, I am only looking for circumaural headphones that have a really refined soundstage and possibly don't leak out too much sound, as I tend to watch movies on the plane. But the problem is, is that my Budget is $80. I owned sennheiser hd 439's but the headband snapped. I was sort of looking into the HD 400 line, as well as A few...
I really appreciate it, cheers
Have you used them or tried them?
This is what I'm looking for: -durable -emphasized bass (I'm a bass head) -closed back (I don't want too much sound to bleed out) -noise canceling and/or isolating (I'm not using these words interchangeably, I'm asking for either both or one or the other) So far I've looked at: -Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro -Vmoda LP, LP2 and m-100 -AKG K550 (not bassy but I heard it's pretty good at noise isolation) I've looked at ATH M-50 but I've heard they're inferior (bass wise) to...
This is what I'm looking for: -durable -emphasized bass (I'm a bass head) -closed back (I don't want too much sound to bleed out) -noise canceling and/or isolating (I'm not using these words interchangeably, I'm asking for either both or one or the other) So far I've looked at: -Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro -Vmoda LP, LP2 and m-100 -AKG K550 (not bassy but I heard it's pretty good at noise isolation) I've looked at ATH M-50 but I've heard they're inferior (bass wise) to...
Sennheiser HD439 is what you're looking for. They are very comfortable for long periods of time, your ears won't sweat or get too hot, and the soundstage is phenomenal. The bass isn't emphasized like beats, but it's realistic and good for movies, crisp and clear as well. The only problem is they aren't like V-Modas where you can throw them around. This headphones are durable, but if you're like me, dropping them on the floor to rush out of your room is not a good idea. My...
Really? Weird. Well would you recommend any of the ones I mentioned?
I was also considering: V-Moda LP2 AKG Q701     or if you can recommend any good quality headphones that are $150 at the least. Here are the requirements:   Closed back under $250 Good Bass Durable (little to no cheap plastic)
Edit: Q701 aren't closed back. My mistake
I was also looking at the AKG Q701 Out of these, which are the most bass heavy and which are the best closed back headphones