Posts by littlexsparkee

I really love it so far - gobs of detail, no harshness... Glad it's Friday and I can finally put some hours on it. The remote is a nice touch, don't have to amble over from my relaxation to change the volume.
Excellent, I'll report back with my listening notes. Looking forward to hearing the T90 - A2 synergy.
Beach Camera had a refurb A2 for $629 today, is that a good price? I was considering it for my T90.
With the IIs, the included metal clip makes a huge difference in microphonics. When I go running, I put the cable in my shirt then clip at the neckline of the shirt, gets rid of nearly all the noise.
Damn grad school, I had to abstain for a data project, hope it's going well. Looking forward to the documentation though!
 It's a relay meant to block loud noises and surges during plug in/out, IIRC
PNY Turbo USB 3.0 (P-FD256TBOP-GE)http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00JN1TOHM/ref=olp_tab_all
Out of gratitude to those that originally tested this, I wanted to affirm to others that the PNY 256GB Turbo USB 3.0 flash drive works with my X5. I got it today, loaded up some music - plug and play. So stoked, I can easily put my entire collection on here (for now - 186GB). One note - I tried getting it from Amazon Warehouse Deals and I got the 64GB version instead. The removable sliding cap said 256GB though, someone had changed the freakin' cap in order to mislead...
Thanks Darin; looking forward to it and fingers crossed that I don't have some huge school project due then.
Amperex JAN 6922 gold-pin pair  Telefunken E88CC tubes (Siemens manufactured and Telefunken labelled)   The latter I used in the Lyr, they are a great pairing. The former I never used, they sat in the foam tube box from Schiit. I went with a portable set-up and don't need these anymore. Shoot me an offer, I have yet to do research how much these go for but we can figure that out as we go. Thanks!