or Connect

Posts by Double-A

Bump
I listened to that album and wasn't impressed.
I wouldn't want to spend any money on their "Binaural+" albums if they were just plain, old-fashioned stereo albums because I don't like the music itself, not just the lackluster "binaural" recording of it. The non-music tracks by Chesky Records sound plenty binaural on my 840's, it seems to me that maybe binaural heads don't work well when you are recording music. However, I would love to be proven wrong.
Does anybody have any recommendations for a binaural recording of thunder and rain? I want it to actually sound binaural, unlike the "Binaural+" albums by Chesky Records. I want it to sound like this.
Hello, does anybody have any recommendations for binaurally recorded albums that actually sound binaural? I've been listening to some of Chesky Record's "Binaural+" albums and I've been disappointed because they didn't sound like this. Thank you.
Hello everybody, as the title of this thread says, somebody remotely turned on my computer's webcam through the Skype application that I use. I had quit Skype when I was done using it last, but that didn't stop whoever it was. I even looked in the dock to see if any applications were open which could be causing my webcam to be activated. Skype was not shown as being open. I gave the computer to somebody else who is more tech savvy than I am and they eventually gave my...
I'm obsessed with movie soundtracks, so (roughly in order of oldest to newest releases): the soundtracks for The Wizard of Oz, Psycho, The Great Escape, Oliver!, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Rain Man, Schindler's List (my favorite movie soundtrack), Gladiator, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Pianist, The Return of the King, Batman Begins, The Dark...
I don't want to have to buy an external D/A converter dang it! I hope that I can at least plug a headphone amplifier into my Xbox 360.
I know that with DAPs such as Apple's iDevices if you plugged a headphone amplifier into the headphone jack you would be listening to sound that has been amplified twice as that wouldn't bypass the internal amplifier. That is not the case with the MacBook Pro? I could just plug the cMoyBB right into the headphone jack and I wouldn't be listening to sound that has been amplified two times over? If so then I have another question for you: how come Apple designed their...
Hello, I was just wondering how I would connect a JDS Labs cMoyBB to my 13-inch Macbook Pro and my Xbox 360 in such a way that I would be bypassing the internal amplifiers in those electronics so that I wouldn't be amplifying an already amplified signal. Keep in mind that the amplifier would be plugged directly into these devices as I don't have an external D/A converter and I don't plan on ever owning one for reasons that I won't mention on this particular sub-forum . I...