or Connect

Posts by Double-A

Bump
Star Trek Into Darkness. I've seen it several times before today, but technically it is the last movie I watched. I like using the good ol' letter grade system, so I would give it a B.
Bump
Hello, the question is in the title. If anybody can lend me a helping hand it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Phoenix, Arizona! EDIT: Actually, scratch that. I should be moving when my lease is up this December. Seattle, Washington!
Hopefully I won't be scheduled to work this time around like I was for the last meet.
Hello, I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with System76's "Gazelle" laptop, or any of the conpany's computers in general.
What award for books is the "one award to rule them all" so to speak? For movies, there is the Oscar, for TV shows the Emmy, for books . . .? Is it the Pullitzer Prize? Also, is there a website that aggregates critic reviews for books sort of like Rotten Tomatoes or Metacritic does for movies/tv shows? I know that Metacritic used to have scores for books, but (grr) they don't anymore. When I was little, I used to be smart, I read. From practically the time I first woke to...
Consider me entered!
And the winners are . . .?