or Connect

Posts by magiccabbage

I love African blackwood ... I played a guitar before with that wood in the back and sides. Such a huge variation of tone especially with Adirondack spruce on top.  
hope it works out for ya man. Sounds like you been through the mill. 
have you been burning your yggy in with a constant stream of music running through the Dac? I have just been leaving it on and playing music after work in the evening. 
Just played some Hi res music there through the yggy - it is recognizing the file type now, thanks for your help.  By the way im 72 hours into burn in and my yggy sounds amazing. 
how do i put wassapi on foobar? Just did it there ... that was easy. Ill try it in the DAC now
Foobar recognises it as a hi res file - just checked thereI hope to god that doesnt happen to me
yea your right. I never thought of that  I have noticed that when I play HI RES files through the yggy it does not recognise them as hi res. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem? The same two lights stay lit regardless of what file I play. I wonder if it is a thing with the foobar player? I had a DAc recently that automatically recognised the file type and would light a different colour according to what it was being fed so I know that its not the files. Maybe...
thanks  - i dont mind leaving it on but i cant leave my WA5 on constantly to play music. 
When the yggy is  turned on for 150+ hours does it have to be playing music for all of that time or is it enough to just have it switched on?   Sorry if this question has been asked before
When the yggy is  turned on for 150+ hours does it have to be playing music for all of that time or is it enough to just have it switched on?