or Connect

Posts by magiccabbage

Why are you selling?
Hey does anyone Know if the Schiit Vidar is headphone compatible or is it speaker only? 
I have an original WA5 for sale if anyone is interested. PM me. cheers
Im selling my Woo Audio WA5 which is just over 1.5 years old. Comes with original stock tubes. There are no marks or scratches anywhere on the amp. Reason for selling is that im going back to college soon and am downsizing my rig to pay fees. PM if interested     NOTE - Tubes in the pictures do not come with the amp, the amp comes with stock tubes.
Is this piece of equipment exclusively for viewing movies with surround sound? Has anyone here heard it with just regular music. Will it transform regular flacs in to surround sound flacs? Can it be paired with a DAC and amp or just straight into a laptop? 
Been a while since i posted. This guy is great. Really great talent.     
a special treat   
My AVVT 300Bs arrived this morning ..... cant wait till work finishes!!!
What was the rig you heard? I will be getting a chance to hear the 009 for the first time this week. But only through Stax amps. did you buy the Chord DAVE in the end?
Anyone here heard any C3G tubes in the WA5 with adapters? I'm hearing from a reliable source that these are excellent even surpassing some of the best 6SN7s!   In particular the Siemens C3G.