Posts by esteebin

It actually went down to $40 a week later in Radio Shack during Labor Day weekend. Had the difference refunded back. I think they were clearing out V-Modas from the store. To me that was the biggest deal I've jumped on beside the sale on Phonak PFE-132 when they became discontinued...
 As far as lightning deals go, a scroll through it before going to sleep will show you everything they have offered for the following day. Then set reminders/alerts right before the item you want to get will happen. Recently I noticed an App Only lightning deal section as well as the regular Lightning deals. Like the name says, it can only be accessed through the app on a smartphone or tablet. There are also perks for being a Prime subscriber giving you early access to...
Lend me ur ears email: Pre Black Friday Sales+ New product Arrival Specials! All Havi, Ostry, Dunu, SIDY, FLC, SYUN, TTPOD products: 17% discount! Discount code: seasons17 VSD3S (non detachable)- 5 % discount Discount code: LMUECUST VSD1S preorder: SGD 38 (U.P. SGD 48) Astrotec AX30: SGD 65 (U.P. SGD 90) Astrotec AX-7: SGD 135 (U.P SGD 180) GR02 Bass- SGD 33 (U.P SGD 46) VSD3S red- SGD 61.80 (U.P SGD 68) Valid till 24th November 2014. Other discount coupons will not be...
If you're looking for good bass and warm sound signature, the EPH100 is good.RE-400 is more balanced, so the bass will appear to be lacking because of its flat sound signature. I don't have either of the two, but plenty of reviews are consistent with the characteristics mentioned. It just depends on your preference. But those two are a few of the top recommendations at or around $100.
If you feel too much of the sound is escaping, I'd recommend the Yurbud enhancers.
BE5 and BE3 are warmer.The BE5 combines warm bass and a mellow, extended upper frequency. It's thick and satisfying.The BE3 is also warm but the treble rolls of earlier.If you're used to upper-mid tier IEM/earphones, the BE5 would do. If you're just new and want an improvement on stock earphones, the BE3 is worth a shot without having to invest too much.
After several weeks with the 3 BEx earbuds, I find myself going back to the BE7. The BE7 is just clearer, balanced throughout the frequency range and sparkles up top. I find the BE3 slightly veiled from mid range on up. Plus the treble rolls off earlier than I'd like. For $37 it's a great deal and a step up from stock. But because I have all 3, the sound of the BE7 is more refined and clear; justifying the $60 price difference. I would choose the BE3 over the BE5 however,...
To piggyback on this: I checked this deal yesterday and it says RECERTIFIED. Just informing you guys that it may be used/repaired, so there are no surprises.
Got the non-pro version last time the dipped to $25. They sound great and fit well. But not too much a fan of the flat cables.
If you feel like most of the sound leaks out, you can try the Yurbuds enhancers in place of foam covers. Those to me help retain some of the bass rumble and help keep them on.I have mentioned them a few times on this thread but I have not heard anyone else try them.