Posts by MrRamirez

I checked their Facebook page which led me to their Twitter page and they said "Early November" :/. https://twitter.com/RHA/status/524841316656889856 I guess I'll try to wait but it'll be though.
I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find anything about the release date? Mind helping me out?
Aaah ok, that explains it. I thought about Shure but I heard that they generally don't have good bass to them which turned me away.
I can't find a retailer selling them. I went to their website and they had an "authorized retailers" section but none of them are selling them.
bump
So my Westone 3's finally gave out. They were really impressive but it's time for a new pair. I take the bus on a daily basis so sound-isolation is important. Also something with at least as much bass as the W3's. I would like a removable cable but it's not mandatory. I'm not willing to go over $300 this time.
I'm looking for some earphones around $200 with good noise-cancelling. I take the bus to school every day so noise-cancelling is a must!  For some reason with my current earbuds (Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition) the bass is virtually non-existent when on the bus. Also, I love bass! specifically deep bass so the more bass the better. Music I mostly listen to is hip-hop/rap (Eminem, Tupac, Nas, Immortal Technique) and a small amount of rock (Mostly Linkin Park)   The bass on...
I'm looking for some earphones around $100 with good noise-cancelling. I take the bus to school every day so noise-cancelling is a must! Also, I love bass so the more bass the better. Music I mostly listen to is lots of hip-hop/rap (Eminem, Tupac, Hopsin, Nas) and a small amount of rock (Mostly Linkin Park) One last thing, I would like them to be durable! A nice, thick, "tangle resistant", cable would be good.   I hope someone here can recommend me a good pair of...
I am looking to buy a pair of VSonic GR02 (Bass Edition) Someone pointed me towards http://www.lendmeurears.com I would like to know if this website is trustable! has anyone had any experiences with them? I was also looking for their warranty policy but i couldn't find it. If someone could give me the link?   Thank you all!
Does this site have a good warranty policy? or at least good customer service?