Posts by jaganeee

For Sale   Perfect Condition Centrance Dacport Lx   with box and All accessories   Just 3 days Old and Just used it for 1-2 Hours   Sale Only in India unless buyer take care of shipping charges
compared to clip+ the SQ is improved and noticeable. UI is not matured. if it is ur first dedicated audiophile player u will not be disappointed.
more discussion is going on for the past few days. if it is for the healthy environment, i welcome it.
just 3 days old sennheiser hd800 with bill + accessories + box price includes shipping + paypal fees
looking for a balanced DAC (CLAS -db)  and Balanced Amp from seattle, WA. pm me with ur offers.
looking for a balanced DAC (CLAS -db)  and Balanced Amp from seattle, WA. pm me with ur offers.
 Great Collections. Have any pictures and impression with setup.
how would u rate out of 10 Schiit Magni+Modi --> Asgard 2 + Bifrost  --> Lyr + Uber Bifrost
I am having hd650 and used the same setup to feed it. After getting he 500 i am so much happy with the same setup to drive he 500. I haven't tried other setup. For the same setup he 500 shines well and my hd650 gone to the box. Moreover i am a low level listener. He 500 excels in low level listening also.