Posts by UNW209

Hi all. I would like to share my experience of a Ko-Star Product. First of all, I have bought a DJ-1050 for a DIY purpose (dual entry at this price, awesome?) at this link. When the headphone arrived, I could feel that the cushion is excellent, thick and comfortable. Then I spent some time to inspect the headphone and found that WOW! As you can see, the two pieces is different! The material of the board is obviously different. With a careful inspection I found that...
Hi all. I got my HA-P50 yesterday. The sound is so clear and linear (compared to my old Fiio E10). When I try to use it as a USB dac for my notebook, I find some problems:   1. It has only a micro USB entry (instead of the mini USB). Is there any adapter from mini to micro USB? 2. (Most series one) The DAC keep charging when I try to restart my notebook, would it affect the battery?   (Sorry for my bad English)
Are there any upgrade model for m100? I like the way they sound but am still deciding rather I should go for m100 or Philips A5 pro.