or Connect

Posts by dakanao

Really? Damn, I find them the exact opposite of your description..Ive started using them again since 1 week, and I dont want to admit, but I really think theyre clearer than the Philips Fidelio L2 (which is crystal clear) and even smoother (the L2 is already very smooth to my ears). They also sound nearly as natural.
Code:Yeah I will be ordering the AD900x, I hope Ill like their sound!How do I do that rubber band mod btw, incase they're too large for my head?
Never mind.
Are the mids of the AD900x forward, neutral or recessed? And you said that the imaging of the AD900x is worse than the AD1000, but is the imaging of the AD900x still good enough for FPS games?
is the soundstage good enough for gaming?And is the AD900x a bit harsh sounding? Im looking for the best gaming headphone around 60 euros
How does the AD900x compare to the AD1000 (NOT the AD1000x)? And how do I need to do the rubber band mod?
How does the AD900x compare to the AD1000 soundwise? And how do I need to do the rubber band mod?
Ive read that the 900x needs the rubber band mod to fit smaller heads, how do I need to do that mod?
Does the AD900x have bigger and deeper earcups?
Im doubting between these and the AD900x. Will use them for gaming, so I need soundstage/imaging/detail