Posts by xLeira

Can I request a direct comparison between Brainwavz M2 and the Vsonic GR06? The lows, mids and highs?   I have the M2's and I'm thinking of a buying an IEM that has a different signature to them. Over-the-ears would be preferred. I'd like something that focuses on clarity, less bass, soundstage, quite the opposite of the M2's. I'm currently thinking about the GR06 for it. Am I on the right direction?    Hoping for your replies guys. Thanks! 
They say that the best way to use the M1's is to use its double flange tips. It's to small for me to use. 
Guys I have a question for the m50's myself. A lot of people are telling me that amping the m50's would not be a great upgrade. My primary source for now would be an iPod Video 5G and currently using it's headphone out and am not satisfied with the SQ. I plan to buy a E11 just to use the iPod's LOD hoping to achieve a better SQ.   So would it be a great upgrade in SQ if I would buy a E11 just to use its LOD and connect it to m50's or would I just stay with iPod > HO...
  1.) No it isn't.   2.) About 1 meter away from the amp, I'll try finding a longer cable and test it again.   3.) My subwoofers doesn't have any kind of knobs, it only has audio in L/R and audio out L/R. In the Marantz, the problem pops up when the volume is -30 dB while playing Bass Mekanik - Maximum Boom.   4.) Tried that, the problem still exist.  I thought this was the fix. The problem did not show up when I increased the volume up tp -30 dB, but it occured around...
Hi, I'm stuck on a problem here. I've searched lots of forums and haven't found similar problems but I think this is a setup issue and I do not have the knowledge to fix this on my own so I need help from you guys.   Setup:   Xonar DS > Marantz MR215 > Infinity 902-6794 A9226 sub-woofer > JVC SP-MXJ77 x2                                        > Headphones or Xonar DS > Marantz MR215 > Infinity 902-6794 A9226 sub-woofer                                    ...
  Are the Sony Hybrid tips the ones they use in their present IEM's? My previous IEM's was their Sony Piiq Qlasp and I prefer their tips than the M1's tips. I also used the Comply foam tips that came along with the M1's but I guess I'm not into foam tips.   I see, if it's more detailed than the Trident then it might not be a bad purchase after all.  I was already thinking about my next upgrade and I'm choosing between the M2 or the GR06, I might choose the GR06 though for...
My relatives came back a day earlier the said ETA and surprised me with Brainwavs M1. I'm very sorry for the questions I've asked and the time you spent on answering them.    They chose M1's because of the shop manager's recommendation. Well, I'm not really disappointed with the sound, I love how they are detailed and the sound separation is great, though the bass could be better. Maybe I just need to burn them in. But, I really want those Trident's or the...
  I see, I was just blown away with the accessories that the GR06 have and made me think about it.   Hey, I see that you own a SoundMagic E30. Can you compare them with the Trident and give your impressions about them? I'm just worried about the clarity of the trident, they say that E30 has more clarity. But I think any other IEM's would be an upgrade for me since I've been using a pair of crappy IEM's. If it is ok with you though, It'll be a great help for me. Thanks. 
Guys, I've found someone selling Vsonic GR06 but costs almost twice as the Dunu Trident.   Dunu Trident = $35 Vsonic GR06 = $60   Now, between the two, are their difference that big? I can super stretch to Vsonic GR06 if the add is really worth it.   BTW, Thanks for all your replies.    EDIT: Forgot to mention, no signs of JVC HA-FX40 here, sorry. I kinda liked the way they looked too. 
Guys, I too wanted those Vsonics but unfortunately, I am very limited with these options since ordering outside my country would definitely be more expensive than the IEM's themselves. Sorry to disappoint you.