Posts by Sigr

Thanks for reply ^_^ but one question are these some you would use warrenty on (gets destroyd easly) ? because I loses it here in Norway :/
Hi people! I am looking for some iems that i can use when i dont want to use the K550. The price could be up to 100$ and must ship to norway. I also want some that has good isolation (around 30-40 db). For what ive seen there is Audio-Technica - ATH-ANC23 shure 215 and some etymotics. My genre is mostly classic rock pop and some hip-hop. Sorry for my bad english and thanks for helping
Hi people! I am looking for some iems that i can use when i dont want to use the K550. The price could be up to 100$ and must ship to norway. I also want some that has good isolation (around 30-40 db). For what ive seen there is Audio-Technica - ATH-ANC23 shure 215 and some etymotics. My genre is mostly classic rock pop and some hip-hop. Sorry for my bad english and thanks for helping
Quite Nice rig! You have have lot too look aften too with the AKG K550, I Love them
ThanKs for sharing your experians with us Sad that the pico didnt work
Hi! updating my rig with a Samsung Galaxy S 3 wich replace the samsung galaxy player 5.0 and the earbuds that folowed with them :) I think the earbuds are good, but will be used alot because of my AKG K550 :) Anyway here are some pics    
Sorry didnt do it myself i known someone who could do it for me But i have this tread i read. http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12878 hopes this helps!
Hi! the samsung galaxy note 2 has been launched :D anyone else interested in this product? Would be nice with a wolfson dac :D Anyway here is a picture ;)    
Finally shortend my AKG K550 cable :)  I did it because it was waaaaay too long for portable use :D also the sound feels better even it shouldnt be notice able 
Thats just the setup i wants, but I dont have the money