Posts by NinjaSushi2

MLE! Let me say I love you reviews first off. Some jack ass on Overclock.net called Simca was talking crap* on you but I straightened his ass out right, right quick... Never fear!!! Your fan club is here!
Yep...
So that's a no then right? With my Creative Titanium HD SC, these cans kick some serious ass. Without a REALLY nice source they are just another pair of cans with some decent bass and nothing special.
Lies. Has anyone tried these with a decent sound card yet!? I finally got around to installing the Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD (long name) sound card and with these cans it sounds amazing! If you have an honest to God real source to play these out of then the sound is impressive for sure. As for on the go I haven't found a source that can compete with a sound card so if anyone knows any let me know. These have amazing bass and will satisfy anyone. I've also found, now...
I'll have to wear mine later today with something like Coldplay or Led Zeppelin and see. Burn in will make any headphone sound better but I'd imagine the highs would be the same and the low subs and sub mids (10-200Hz maybe) Will sound better. Do you find them piercing or bright? Also as always some form of EQ can really make a headphone shine. Heck, some headphones it seems are built around the idea of a high quality equalizer. Hope they get better and I hope the M5 are...
They don't like IEMs because they don't get that feel... Also some people find them uncomfortable.
Meh. My wife's grandmother falls over and can't get up quite often. At least your mom can move? Then again pissed off mommacitas is no bueno hombre.
My buddy just blew out the driver on his DT990. No sure how... Something about taking it apart and touching crap.
Did know anyone would find this thread still.   Little update:   The Pro700MK2 are actually pretty damn good. I guess I didn't allow enough time for burn in but they do bring some pretty decent bass with really crisp sounds. Mids are a little recessed to some people and others find them bright. I find the treble a little bright and find myself recessing the mids for dubstep, etc. The bass is great and they don't need amping at all to sound loud but amping them...
Pfft... Don't need to hear any cries for help unless it's to bring more wub to my dub.