Posts by rickdohc

+1. i have been a T1 fan since day one, for the price the sound is good, but they got absolutly nothing on the Ostrys,.It only took me a few seconds with both Ostrys to notice the huge diference in Sq between both, of course they cost more. Iwill keep my T1 for future comparations or when i need something to use while i am cycling.Cant comment on the Tenores since i am waiting they arrive but i would expect they should much better than the T1e and closer/better to the...
 I agree 100%.TTpod T1E  are better than than Pistons.  Better bass,  more mids and better treble.
   Makes no sense why are the using thase phones.
 Ok, i am listening to this with boths Ostrys:  Snarky Puppy,  Lingus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_XJ_s5IsQc  There is less bass on the KC06 but man,  you can hear clearly the diference between the kick drum and the bass guitar,  the faster parts and when it gets "busy",  you dont miss a beat with the KC06,  its like the details on all the percusions and bass guitars are comming from straight into you face.  The guy on the piano is doing all that crazy stuff on hes...
Cable is very noisy,  you need to use them with a clip or over your ears, not hanging.
 Thanks man for recomending me the Ostrys.... such a nice IEMI am also waiting for the Tenores and Basso, so i will also give some impresions as soon i have them burned. Also,  i must say that i was not expecting the VS to sound that good, i like them a lot,  my only problem at this moment is that the treble is a bit agresive, but they sound very nice. The only thing i dont like about the Ostrys is the straight cable,  my concern is that i may break them to easy.
First,  thanks to Ink for selling me the KC06a,  great seller. Second,  English is not my first language, so i apologize for my bad english and will try me best to give my impressions.   This week i recived KC06, KC06a and VSD3S,  i also got the TTpod1,  Pistons, MH1 and a bunch of cheap Iems.   About the Bass on the KC06 After reading this thread, its a bit misleading all the talk about the lack of bass on the KC06,  i am not a basshead but i dont like iems that are...
 Better than the KC06/a?
 IMHO,  KSC75 sounds better than the PX100-11. :)
 You can expect a "thicker" sound with the Pistons and less treble.