Posts by JmanOfIsrael

These guys are priced to sell! Asking $160 including PP fees and shipping. These have about 100 hours on them and have been pampered since purchased new in September 2013. Shoot me a PM if you are interested! All original accessories are included. No visible cosmetic imperfections.   Included: Originl box, AH-D600 Headphones, Denon headphone soft case, 10ft OFC mesh sleeved cable, 3ft Mobile cable with Mic, and Gold plated 1/4 adaptor
Looking to trade a used, well kept pair of Denon D600s for the K702 65th ed. I will add cash on my side. Shoot me a PM and we can talk. Feel free to make other offers/trades.
Purchased these new from Amazon on January 27th. They are still in mint condition with all original accessories and have about 200 hours on them. I am asking $220 USD including shipping. Buyer pays PayPal fees if not paying as gift. I am interesting in trading for the Ultrasone Pro 900 so let me know if you want to make a trade! I will add pictures later.
Thank you for your valuable opinion, but they have already been sold. I was willing to except offers, you know.
I am looking for a Matrix M-Stage. They seem to be going for about $150 USD including shipping so I'd like to stick around that price. Shoot me an offer and we can work it out!
PM sent.
bump
SOLD!
I'm interested in purchasing a Little Dot MKII. I can get one new for $175 on their online store including shipping to the US so I'd like to stay somewhere in that ball park in terms of pricing. I'd love to pick one up used from one of you fine people! Let me know if you are willing to sell (MKII or similarly priced model) and we can work something out!
Up for sale is the GoVibe Vulcan+ Portable Amp which is a wonderful little portable amp. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, it has many good reviews including this one. I am asking $OLD USD including shipping. Buyer adds 5% if not paying as gift. I am also including the 1/8" male to male cable pictured and a carrying case. I think this is a pretty good deal considering it retails for about $388 USD on this site (the only vendor I can find). If you are interested...