Posts by DemonFox

PM replied to. Still available for now! Thanks,
Hey guys,   Up for sale is my slightly used Fostex HP-A3. Its in fantastic shape with no defects or imperfections to the body. Sound is fantastic and this little USB powered device is small and extreme easy to carry around and take with you any where you go. I'm also including a very nice upgraded USB cable along with Free Express shipping!  Good luck to you all and bid with confidence, unit is in great shape and I'm a very easy guy to deal with. Any questions please...
Hey guys, Up for sale is my slightly used Fostex HP-A3. Its in fantastic shape with no defects or imperfections to the body. Sound is fantastic and this little USB powered device is small and extreme easy to carry around and take with you any where you go. I'm also including a very nice upgraded USB cable along with Free Express shipping!  Good luck to you all and bid with confidence, unit is in great shape and I'm a very easy guy to deal with. Any questions please feel...
Sale pending 
Yah, they said its fine for the time being but the ringing and dizziness concerns them    Not fully sure but the ringing in my left ear has gotten a little better but its something that my Mom Uncles and Grandfather and even my son all have. Can't remember the name at the moment but its something in our bones that causes hearing lose. Mine will slowly start to fade in my left ear and hopefully stay away from the right one! It is what is is so I'm not to concerned. Its not...
Any word from Hifiman on the HE-560's? Are you still planning on doing an demo for the new models?      Thanks,    
 I can back up what he says. I asked a question about my the broken charger and Ray replied with to my original question and follow up the same day. Not the first or the last time I'll be contacting Ray and I have the up most confidence whenever I do I'll receive an honest and prompt response.  Sorry for sounding like a complete fan boy but I am so there's that ;)   Thanks,  
 I know right! I did say that it was IC ;) I don't think I'm going to sale it lol I just wanted to put a line out there to see if I can get some offers. I do have my eye on something but I don't know now after reading reviews. My hearing is probably going south so if its going Im gonna go out with a bang!! ;) Well its not that bad but it is a ticking clock before I'll have to have surgery to fix it.  I love these things and they still are some of my all time favorites but...
For Sale is my RSA SR-71B    Purchased here a few weeks ago and I love it but its not really what I need right now. If I had more balanced gear it would be my end all be all portable amp but I don't so away it goes. It will be missed. Easily the most neutral sounding RSA amp I've ever heard by a mile!    Price $sold Shipped via USPS Priority mail and it will ship out same day as long as I have time left in the day to hit the post office. Price includes paypal Fee's. I...
Hey gang,    I'm considering selling my TH600 with either my HM5 pads or Alpha Pads and SR-71b only considering so any low ball or random offers will be ignored. The TH600 is in great shape with zero marks or scuffs. I keep them in a carry case and they practically never leave my side. Hours are about 30 I believe but I could be wrong. Every will be as new including box    SR-71B was purchased last month and has all original accessories (with a brand new charger...