Posts by Ghostfit

You've made the right decision, buddy, trust me !   The MH1C are very, very good for what they cost but they don't hold a candle to the CKN70, I feel the bass level of the CKN70 are not lacking either, your attention is so drawn towards the mids that you'll hardly notice the bass ...play something that is mainly bass and you will know what I mean.   It is as Dsnuts has said earlier, it seems as if the iems knows when there are mids that will mash with the bass so it...
  Lol !    ...no intentions to !   ...them CKN70 are just too good not to share, I was just giving master toll, the trogan horse ...just so that he'll think it's safe to enjoy his new toy   ...looking forward to your impression of them CKN70 with some burn in !   ...mine have changed into something I'm still trying to figure out, ie: lacking the words to describe them.
  Congrates !   ...you've done well !   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]     Okay, Okay   ...I'll just just disappear from here with my CKN70    ...need to spend more quality time listening to these puppies anyway
  I have the CKS77, FX3X, XB90EX and now the WS99 for when I'm in the head-banging mood, and I do enjoy the ear rumble ever so often ie:Basshead.   But the CKN70 just opens up a whole different world of musicality for me, the details in every aspect of the sound is just exhilarating.   Guys who feel that they are hardcore Bassheads should try this one, it might just change your whole perspective of what you are looking for in SQ. ....even if they're not for you in the...
  I have not heard anything like this before, they were quite allright out of the box except for some peakiness of the highs when played loudly, I dare say the sibilance went away after 150+ hrs of burning, the trebles are now crystal clear and sharply focused and the only time I'll cringe is when I hear them play a demo of breaking glass (and that's a good thing for how natural the treble is)   Bass has gone tighter and more visceral and that smooth mids is to die...
  Lol !  ...looks like You, Dsnuts and myself went for the same Silver color !     talk about great minds think alike !   Can't wait for your impressions AFTER they're burn-in !
  Don't wait !   ...buy one now !   ....you can thank me later !
     ...When I first got them, I thought they would be comparable to the FXD80, being in the same Micro HD drivers category, ....boy was I wrong !!!   I love the FXD80 for it's separation ...and the FXZ100, FXZ200 even more but the CKN70 has gone to a level above (with sufficient burning).   If the FXD80 are your 12 guage shotgun, the FXZ100 would be your M16/AK47 assault rifle, the FXZ200, your browning 50cal machine gun and the CKN70, the avenger gun in the A10 Musical...
  Lol !  ...take it with whatever you fancy bro, salt, pepper, rice, sand ...doesn't matter !   I'm still standing by the S400 for music, for me the mids is just that bit more smoother and forward but it's a muted point as the AD900X has taken over just as the WS99 has taken over the duties of my S500. But yes, the S400 was the start of something for me (read below)   I've followed this thread from page 1 and going thru from FX1X to FX101 to FX3X, FX40 to FXD80, SHE3580...
  That's what I thought too in the beginning, ...after 2 days of burning in, its like comparing a shotgun to the 30mm gatling in the nose of an A10 Warthog !