Posts by Ghostfit

Oh no you don't !    ...that ain't no mud slinging or anything remotely close to it ! I've got too much respect for Bros like Ericp, Danny, Dsnut and several others to even dispute what they have posted, you got to understand that there is good hype and then there is bad hype ! Audio phones are like women (or men, if you're a lady), the type that appeals to me might be a total turn off for you, so just learn to accept that.   "end all do all iems" ?   ......there ain't...
  LOL !   ...that just proves we all hear differently, Ericp is entitled to his opinion of them straight from open box, I'm just surprised he's not mentioned anything about the harsh treble of the raw drivers. In any case, he still has my respects for his "hype" of the FXD70 and TDK iems.   It's no secret I'm digging them CKN70 currently and I prefer them slightly more than both my FXZ100 and 200 but they are by no means the end all do all iems  ...and I'm moving on to...
  That's the character of them FXZ200, some tracks are meh while others will floor you, but with a well burned in CKN70, most tracks will set you tapping your feet, and several will even get you down on the floor doing the wormy dub-step !       That looks like you on the stake    ...Oh dear, they even tied you upside down. (How I know ?  ...that tiny little bump on top is a dead giveaway ! )       OH, for Mochill sakes !   ...get on it dude, just hook him up to them !
  300+ hrs and they're still settling, changes mainly in the layering and stage, the sound positional behaviour of this iem is amazing !   ...highs are no longer offensive.   I'm getting more and more into them and considering getting a second pair (Blues).   We all hear differently, which is why I'm respecting Jigga's comments on them, only wished he had given them 1/2 a chance with at least 100hrs of burn as Dsnut posted earlier. You had the S500 and you know what...
  Yup, funny thing is that it happened to me too.   ...went into shop, auditioned the 30 and 40 but finally left the shop with a XB90EX    ...how strange is that ?
      ....but seriously !   ...go get yourself a pair of Wizard's whiskered, CKN70   ...thank me later !     I'm quite certain we'll see more positive comments like the one from marlon being posted as more guys get them.      
  Nah !   ...just fooling around with sfw !   But seriously, these FXZs belongs in the "must have" category. For me, they're the first with a new kind of "full spectrum" sound which defines the old technology from the new.
  I don't think they used fairy dust, it must be the wizard's whiskers they put in there !     Lol !   ...welcome to "Troll the master Troll" !
Originally Posted by sfwalcer  ****** EXTREMELY ROUGH 1st IMPRESSIONS****** Welp, with the stock tips i wasn't completely floored by them. I was expecting to be utterly mind blown by it especially in the bass department, but sadly i wasn't. This made me realized 2 things, 1st thing is straight outta my ipod classic there is not enough power to drive them to their full potential (though it drives them adequately), 2nd the lackluster generic stock tips holds them back as...
  I'm SO jealous !      ...got to wait til mid Mar in this region for our E12 !!!   ...where did they say they were made in again ?   Bet that AD900X and E12 match is just heavenly !