Posts by Ghostfit

Now ! now !   ....there you go again !   I can understand why Eric prefers these fxz100,    ...just like the S500 and S400, some prefers more bass while other prefers more mids !   I would say my fxz100 are more 'balanced' compared to the fxz200, ...which I prefer more depends pretty much on what genre of music I'm listening to.   Don't diss it if you ain't 'tas it ! ...is what I'm saying.
  Now ! now !   ....there you go again !   I can understand why Eric prefers these fxz100,    ...just like the S500 and S400, some prefers more bass while other prefers more mids !   I would say my fxz100 are more 'balanced' compared to the fxz200, ...which I prefer more depends pretty much on what genre of music I'm listening to.   Don't diss it if you ain't 'tas it !
  LOL  !   ...to a large extend, I agree with you, but try telling that to a pure basshead !   Somehow, the gr07be is not even rated as a basshead iem despite the refined bass.
  Nah !    ...ain't no such thing as cheap ears !    ...they just need more listening before they become trained ears !   When that happens, sorry that your wallet will start to lose weight !
  I concur !   ...these gr07be has the edge in the tenors and trebles over the xb90ex. The sony has more bass but the vsonic has got better quality bass.   If they both sound the same for you, the only logical conclusion I can derive at is that the gr07be were not sufficently burn-in.   This is NOT saying that the xb90ex is no good, I would rate them very highly as a basshead iems, but the gr07be is just more refined overall.   I may have slightly more gears than you sfw...
  I'm pretty sure your fxz200 aren't quite "burn in"   I too thought my xb90ex and fxz200 were on the same level until the fxz200 got an extra 500hrs+ of accidental EDM blasting    ...now their bass, mids and treble have pull ahead of the sony's which can only come close with the bass.
      Yeah, yeah,    ...there you go trolling on me again !   ...and all I did was to report an 'accidental' finding with them fxz200. Was burning in them ckn70 and thought why not throw the fxz200 in as well. But instead of running my usual DnB playlist, I accidentally selected my EDM playlist and left them cooking for 2 weeks, was pleasantly surprised when I listened to them later.   I figured what happened was that, as there are 3 separate drivers in them fxz200,...
  Truth be told, you have struck such a deep chord with me on that last paragraph.   ..and I thanks you for saving me much $$$   ...as well as stress.   Most times, this discovery thread is the only place I head to/read here at Head'Fi. 
  Opps !   ...my most humble apologies Ms    ...I could never tell tell the gender from the posts. PS: ...Get the AD900X !       ... just out of hibernation/honeymoon with my harem of phones and the E12, Wassup with the sudden explosion in this thread ?       ....Did the Nutman started something ?  
    ???   ....contradicting to say the least.